The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn, you guys are one of the pleasant surprise stories of the year. Really appealing style of hand nose defence, pace and space while seeming to have a great chemistry. And the Nets suck! Celtics are a League pass favourite. Love Jaylen Brown right now. Plug him anywhere and he is seriously creating. Probably a big away from being a legit title contender. Shame Barnes went West. He would be perfect! Or kept Horford. K Love? Capela? Who else fits the bill.

Love the Williams connection too. Fun to watch and tough.

Damn, you guys are one of the pleasant surprise stories of the year. Really appealing style of hand nose defence, pace and space while seeming to have a great chemistry. And the Nets suck! Celtics are a League pass favourite. Love Jaylen Brown right now. Plug him anywhere and he is seriously creating. Probably a big away from being a legit title contender. Shame Barnes went West. He would be perfect! Or kept Horford. K Love? Capela? Who else fits the bill.

Love the Williams connection too. Fun to watch and tough.
Not re-signing Aron Baynes will haunt us IMO.

Honestly fee like Philly should be favourites for the East.

Got a bit dicey towards the end, but unlike Philly, we know how to close games out.

We have been putting up some real high numbers of late, good to see Tatum get his mojo back.

Having multiple players score 20 plus points is always a good sign, Jaylen Brown making a case for most improved player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F those refs though, they came up big for the Clips late.

Kemba played his worst game for the C's imo.
We've put the league on notice.
With Hayward I believe we could've beaten them!
Doesn't matter we are title contending!

We’re the best small ball team in the league and play hard defence. Clippers are the best balanced team in the league. I hope we can sign another C to finish our team off.

Kemba stretchered off in a neck brace. Hope he’s ok.

I feel sick.

We have has so much bad luck ever since Len Bias died. Don't care about the result, just want Kemba to be okay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back