The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

This is why we love Kemba so much.

Special shutout to Kyrie Irving too

source.gif

Woke up at some ungodly hour to catch the 2nd half of the Celtics/Nets game this morning.

That's sleep I'll never get back :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hell no! Hayward is getting back to his All-Star form.

Am I the only one who thinks we SHOULDN'T trade him? He offers more than just the on court presence. Brown and Tatum are still raw and inconsistent (early days atm). Gladly getrid of Semi O, Theis and some of the new rookies and picks.

We play better with Hayward. His return highlighted that.

Love is what 31? He has 2 years at 31.3 million a year and than 1 more at just over 28mill.

He would crush our salary cap and is injury prone.

Yes Hayward has been injured but all are freak. The wrist was just terrible luck.

Hell no! Hayward is getting back to his All-Star form.

Am I the only one who thinks we SHOULDN'T trade him? He offers more than just the on court presence. Brown and Tatum are still raw and inconsistent (early days atm). Gladly getrid of Semi O, Theis and some of the new rookies and picks.

We play better with Hayward. His return highlighted that.

Love is what 31? He has 2 years at 31.3 million a year and than 1 more at just over 28mill.

He would crush our salary cap and is injury prone.

Yes Hayward has been injured but all are freak. The wrist was just terrible luck.
Well he wants to go to portland so that crushs that.
We just need a decent big man thats all.
Lakers and philly will crush us if we see them in the playoffs.

Ainge better get busy this trade window & get a big. If the b2b losses to Indy & Philly didn’t remind him I don’t know what will.

Time to pull the trigger on picks assets, player/s if necessary to land a Drummond, Adams etc or else we’re just making up numbers again. We’ve been in this position for 4-5 years now, time to get serious!

Adams looked cooked. Ainge won't give up a good player for a guy who might leave.

Still intrigued by Love, but he wants to be traded to Portland.

It does look like we will have to give up Gordon Hayward if we are any realistic chance to nab a big man.

Depending on what big it is, Hayward is expendable for mine. I don’t think he makes us significantly better tbh, compared to someone like a Drummond who would instantly take us to the next level.

Cheaper options that come to mine is DAJ. Coming off the bench behind Allen, is a beast on the glass, can defend & score. Surely gettable??

Depending on what big it is, Hayward is expendable for mine. I don’t think he makes us significantly better tbh, compared to someone like a Drummond who would instantly take us to the next level.

Cheaper options that come to mine is DAJ. Coming off the bench behind Allen, is a beast on the glass, can defend & score. Surely gettable??
DAJ is cooked.

Small ball is going to kill us in the playoffs, nothing surer. As great a coach as Brad is his disdain of quality rebounding bigs is a major blindspot of his and the issue is that Ainge and the rest of the organisation fully endorses it. Not making more of an effort to retain Baynes and allowing Horford (our most important player) to walk to our biggest rivals was criminal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back