The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Still intrigued by Love, but he wants to be traded to Portland.

It does look like we will have to give up Gordon Hayward if we are any realistic chance to nab a big man.
Lol i said this earlier about hayward and most people were against me now they realise.

Small ball is going to kill us in the playoffs, nothing surer. As great a coach as Brad is his disdain of quality rebounding bigs is a major blindspot of his and the issue is that Ainge and the rest of the organisation fully endorses it. Not making more of an effort to retain Baynes and allowing Horford (our most important player) to walk to our biggest rivals was criminal.
Kill us? we'll be lucky to get through philly or the bucks in the playoffs.

As much as I love Hayward he’s just too unreliable on the injury front. He’s out again today.
I'm trading him first before either smart or brown.
It's been a sad story for him to i do feel sorry for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And flogs (mainly non Celtics fans) still say we still should have traded Tatum for Anthony Davis (for a one season rental)

Bought myself a Tatum black and green alternate jersey the other day (they have em at Rebel Sport) and I am rocking it all during Christmas and New Year's:)

And flogs (mainly non Celtics fans) still say we still should have traded Tatum for Anthony Davis (for a one season rental)

Bought myself a Tatum black and green alternate jersey the other day (they have em at Rebel Sport) and I am rocking it all during Christmas and New Year's:)

It would've been the worst trade in the celtics history.

Love Stephen A's assessment that the team are loving playing together and its all due to Kemba's leadership and making the locker room a place where people want to be.

Do we really want to upset this with trading our core blokes?
Hayward is playing great
Brown and Tatum career best years

Love Stephen A's assessment that the team are loving playing together and its all due to Kemba's leadership and making the locker room a place where people want to be.

Do we really want to upset this with trading our core blokes?
Hayward is playing great
Brown and Tatum career best years
I agree, upsetting this balance may be costly. Do we really need a big when we are top 5 for both offense and defense? I think letting this core group continue to develop and evolve will be good enough come playoffs.

I agree, upsetting this balance may be costly. Do we really need a big when we are top 5 for both offense and defense? I think letting this core group continue to develop and evolve will be good enough come playoffs.
Yes, because Philly will destroy us without one

Remove this Banner Ad

Back