The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We already have a Robinson like player in Williams. He'd be getting minutes if he wasn't out injured.
Id say there is daylight between the two though in terms of quality of player. You dont have to agree, but I think Robinson is capable of being a 15 points ten rebounds a game type player in the right situation.

Id say there is daylight between the two though in terms of quality of player. You dont have to agree, but I think Robinson is capable of being a 15 points ten rebounds a game type player in the right situation.

We don't need that offended though.

We need what Williams can do as well as Robinson and that's rebound and block shots.

He's also a superior passer to Robinson.

We don't need that offended though.

We need what Williams can do as well as Robinson and that's rebound and block shots.

He's also a superior passer to Robinson.
I do get what you are saying, but I was responding to celtics fans saying the need another big for playoffs originally. Robinson was leading the league in block shots per minute in the second half of last year. Im not sold Williams has the potential to be elite at blocking shots. Think both are diamonds in the rough, who would improve your already very good defence.

I do get what you are saying, but I was responding to celtics fans saying the need another big for playoffs originally. Robinson was leading the league in block shots per minute in the second half of last year. Im not sold Williams has the potential to be elite at blocking shots. Think both are diamonds in the rough, who would improve your already very good defence.

The only way we could get him is probably sending Williams and picks their way.

Though I'm not sure they would be wanting to trade one of their better young players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’ve got to be joking? We were comprehensively beaten in every facet of the game.
Were you watching the game?
Yeah we missed a lot of shots and took some poor ones. Defence was rubbish but we turned around a 23 point deficit to make it a 7 point game with all the momentum and that happens.
You're trying to tell me we didn't have a chance at all?

Were you watching the game?
Yeah we missed a lot of shots and took some poor ones. Defence was rubbish but we turned around a 23 point deficit to make it a 7 point game with all the momentum and that happens.
You're trying to tell me we didn't have a chance at all?

It was probably a foul, but what do you expect when you abuse ref’s? He had to walk away....Stevens had already given away a tech which was fair enough.

We were coming, but the starts lately are simply disgraceful. Shouldn’t take 15-20pt deficits to motivate us to play. Gutful of it.

It was probably a foul, but what do you expect when you abuse ref’s? He had to walk away....Stevens had already given away a tech which was fair enough.

We were coming, but the starts lately are simply disgraceful. Shouldn’t take 15-20pt deficits to motivate us to play. Gutful of it.
It was a foul.
Have you ever been checked deliberately before? and the call doesn't go your way?
Trust me you can't keep your emotions in check.
Again i agree with you about the first half utter garbage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back