The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Firstly, I’m seriously beginning to question Stevens coaching. Plays the 2nd unit for basically the entire 3rd qtr & was far too slow to react to Detroit’s momentum swing. Game over!!

Secondly, we’d have to close to the worst bench in the comp, so Ainge seriously needs to shore that up before the trade deadline. Wanamakee, Obejeye & Williams need to be packaged up for some playmaking experience.

Firstly, I’m seriously beginning to question Stevens coaching. Plays the 2nd unit for basically the entire 3rd qtr & was far too slow to react to Detroit’s momentum swing. Game over!!

Secondly, we’d have to close to the worst bench in the comp, so Ainge seriously needs to shore that up before the trade deadline. Wanamakee, Obejeye & Williams need to be packaged up for some playmaking experience.
Careful mentioning the word momentum in the weekly thread it's forbidden to say such a thing that happens in basketball.
Also stevens last couple of years coaching has been questionable at times but i'll still back him for the job as long as he delivers in the post season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of Wanamakers best games for a while. Williams is a little bit sloppy sometimes fouling on defense but that 3x rebound effort was great, kid never gives up.
Beating an East threat with no Kemba and GH having a mare is a good sign.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back