The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Having read up more they don't sound like they want anything like that.

They want draft picks mostly. Thus they contacted us first.

More like Theis, Langford and another smaller contract and some draft picks.

For a young C like Capela i'd do that trade.
I did read though brown or smart they started off in the deal etc but if thats the deal then for sure i'd take it if thats all they want.
Would be pretty tight with cap space though.

Reading Ainge's statement is pretty stock standard.

- Need to have a partner to trade with
- In touch with 8-10 clubs in lead up to deadline
- Org decided to stand pat with what we have as they didnt want to offload talented assets for a bloke 9th i rotation
- always happy to deal with picks but not on a rental.
- Will monitor buy out market now.

An interesting fact, we (the Boston Celtics) have never had a player lead the league in scoring, despite our storied history.

Remember all those clowns saying we should have traded him for a Anthony Davis rental (mostly on RealGM)

Definitely looks like our best player since Larry Bird (Yes, I think he Has more strings to his bow and talent than Paul Pierce, as much as I love PP)

An interesting fact, we (the Boston Celtics) have never had a player lead the league in scoring, despite our storied history.

Remember all those clowns saying we should have traded him for a Anthony Davis rental (mostly on RealGM)

Definitely looks like our best player since Larry Bird (Yes, I think he Has more strings to his bow and talent than Paul Pierce, as much as I love PP)

He was truly phenomenal today.

Really? It's amazing that, given we had Pierce, Allen and Garnett all in the top 25 of all time.

Great News. I still get goosebumps every time I hear and watch AAAAAANNNNNYYYYYTTTTTTHHHIIINNNNGGGGGHGGG'S PPPPPPPOSSSSSSSSSSIIIIBBBBLLLLEEEE

Got that whole game and series boxswt on DVD. Only seen it about a zillion times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as I loved JT today, I really feel like he should be driving to the rim on the last play in OT1. Minor gripe for a fantastic display, especially after his shocker against the Rockets.

Great News. I still get goosebumps every time I hear and watch AAAAAANNNNNYYYYYTTTTTTHHHIIINNNNGGGGGHGGG'S PPPPPPPOSSSSSSSSSSIIIIBBBBLLLLEEEE

Got that whole game and series boxswt on DVD. Only seen it about a zillion times.

I'm all for the jumper retirement but soon we will have no good numbers left if we keep retiring numbers.

Well has to be said he did us a favour by wanting out otherwise we'd have to put up with his injuries.

Still can't believe we didn't try to trade him mid season last year for Davis.

****ing Ham.

Also loved seeing Flash Gordon back to peak Jazz All Star Gordy.

Career game by Theis.

Admittedly it was only against a team of bums, but encouraging win.

Hayward is getting back to the start of the season form he had.

Tatum another level again! Great effort without Kemba & we were fisted with some home town cooking by the zebras.

The bench is still our biggest void. 11pts simply isn’t good enough & Ainge needs to address it with a clutch shooter before the buyout finishes. We can’t rely on rookies to light up in the playoffs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back