The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Wally Walpamur

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 23, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Good to see Timelord have an influence off the bench today. He has an influence/presence everytime he steps out on court. Could be the difference we’re looking for to take the next step!
It looked like a really even contribution from the team and to get that number of points from the bench is a bonus.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

😀😀😀

I am sure Cobra has played better games for us, but I am not sure if he ever put in such a clutch performance in such an important game.

I am going to rewatch that final quarter quite a few times on Kayo. I am still a bit shook tbh (in a great way :D)

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Our defense is phenomenal. The amount of times we didn’t even allow them to get a shot off down the stretch was remarkable.

Just feel as though we can win from any position atm. We are legit champion contenders this year imo.
Doing this without hayward too.

What a group we have, f*cking love this team.

2-0 Lets get another sweep!

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams

😀😀😀

I am sure Cobra has played better games for us, but I am not sure if he ever put in such a clutch performance in such an important game.

I am going to rewatch that final quarter quite a few times on Kayo. I am still a bit shook tbh (in a great way :D)

Oh hard to say that was one of his best performances especially in the 4th when it matters.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

Remarkable stat for such a historical/GOAT worldwide sporting team (not just US)

Tatum's scoring numbers would be higher if we didn't also have a number of other versatile wing players and contributors off the bench who add to the scoring (case in point Donovan Mitchell can easily drop a time of 50 or so every now and then, Cause HE has no other potent offensive teammate really)

I'm excited

Wally Walpamur

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 23, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
This could be the best opportunity we get in a while to win a championship. The whole bubble situation, no KD & Kyrie in Brooklyn, Giannis could be on the move, no home court advantage, both LA teams can be had... It will be infinitely harder next season.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
I’ll be barracking for Miami against Giannis and the Bucks, I reckon we match up well with them if we can get past this round.
I'm more worried about the heat than the bucks tbh.

Roo Beauty

Norm Smith Medallist
May 16, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We simply can’t stop Giannis. Theis? No. Time Lord? Probably not. We’ve tried Semi with minimal success.

I think our many wings match up well defensively with the Heat but that’s just me. Either way we have a massive shot of getting to the Finals. Exciting.

I'm not. Our achilles heel all year have been dominant bigs. Crowder, Adebayo and Olynyk aren't in the same weight division as Lopez and Giannis.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
We simply can’t stop Giannis. Theis? No. Time Lord? Probably not. We’ve tried Semi with minimal success.

I think our many wings match up well defensively with the Heat but that’s just me. Either way we have a massive shot of getting to the Finals. Exciting.
Look at what Miami are doing to him clogging the paint making him pass and shoot less, then their shooters aren't shooting well.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
I'm not. Our achilles heel all year have been dominant bigs. Crowder, Adebayo and Olynyk aren't in the same weight division as Lopez and Giannis.
This is where i think differently we have 5 guys they have to stop (when haywards healthy) they only have giannis.

I thought theis did a decent job on embiid.

This is where i think differently we have 5 guys they have to stop (when haywards healthy) they only have giannis.

I thought theis did a decent job on embiid.
Embiid was the only reason they got close in a couple of games. Giannis is better and has Lopez to support him in the paint.

And how is that any different to Miami having players to stop as well? Their second best isn't exactly Khris Middleton level

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Embiid was the only reason they got close in a couple of games. Giannis is better and has Lopez to support him in the paint.

And how is that any different to Miami having players to stop as well? Their second best isn't exactly Khris Middleton level
Because Miami have 3 or 4 players as well that can explode.

Back