The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Lack of decent scoring options off the bench worried me a lot more than a quality big man/centre at this centre.

Look at teams like the Heat, Scum (Lakers), Heat Clippers, Nets etc, they have plenty of scoring options off the pine..

Peyton Pritchard will be a player but he is only a baby and will take time

Starting to lose faith in Brad Stevens and his ability /potential to coach this team to a chip

We are one Tatum miracle hail Mary and Giannis FT choke from being 0-3.

Has an abysmal record in the past few years of drawing up plays for us to win the game with onlu seconds left.

Only the positive side, Ainge has found another decent rookie in Peyton Pritchard (who is pretty damn fearless, something I greatly appreciate in young players)

Starting to lose faith in Brad Stevens and his ability /potential to coach this team to a chip

We are one Tatum miracle hail Mary and Giannis FT choke from being 0-3.

Has an abysmal record in the past few years of drawing up plays for us to win the game with onlu seconds left.

Only the positive side, Ainge has found another decent rookie in Peyton Pritchard (who is pretty damn fearless, something I greatly appreciate in young players)
I still believe our weakest point is we are still to small.

The amount of second chance points we give up is ridiculous TT at 6'9 is not the answer.

This side is clueless how to shut out games. Come back from 17 down against the Detroit 3rds, lead by 3 with 1.20 & we start jacking up 3’s.....honestly how does Stevens not nip this s**t in the bud???

We’re going nowhere with him. Hopefully we sack him after we finish thereabouts again.

We got the the lead back by driving to the basket but Tatum got ahead of himself and then Smart tries to do it all when there’s better options.
Maybe even just work on FT’s on the day off, we’ve been terrible so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eq78L6OWMAEYNco

He should start tomorrow ahead of Waters for me
I agree, much more of a true PG than waters.

What amazes me about PP is his confidence to drive at the rim and take the contact very few PG rookies would ever do that first 7 games in like wow.

Pritchard with the follow up for the win!

Tatum is such a stud.

We should’ve won this easier than we did. Up by 17, gave up the lead. Up by 10 with 1 minute to play and they drew back even.

Lucky to be 6-2

Pritchard with the follow up for the win!

Tatum is such a stud.

We should’ve won this easier than we did. Up by 17, gave up the lead. Up by 10 with 1 minute to play and they drew back even.

Lucky to be 6-2
They're a good shooting team don't forget, just happy we got the win bit of payback.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back