The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Ainge trying to get something for nothing (not to give up one of Smart or Brown)

We need a AG, Adams, or that Magic center asap. Even a Turner is better than TT.

Unbelievably Ainge said he didn’t want Turner. One of the best rim protectors, who can score & stretch the court & is pretty handy down low & I’d absolutely agree that Kemba’s expendable.

Last edited:

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
That's it, he has got to go (Stevens) and tbh, I think Ainge should go with him.

This franchise has stagnated and I greatly fear the Lakers will very soon over take us for most chips.

Time for significant regime change..

A team with all star calibre young wings like Brown and Tatum, should not be 10-8.

Happy to trade Marcus Smart at this point as well.

**** this s**t man. Fed up with such a complacent mediocrity we have ourselves in under Brad (and Ainge)

Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Remind me why we’re paying Kemba $30+ mill a year to sit out b2b’s again? Surely he had to play tonight given we were short handed?? Had to win tonight given the Clips will piss all over us fri night.

Can we trade him already. Gutful of managing salary cap liabilities like him.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Remind me why we’re paying Kemba $30+ mill a year to sit out b2b’s again? Surely he had to play tonight given we were short handed?? Had to win tonight given the Clips will piss all over us fri night.

His knees are cocked, doubtful many teams would take him on now.

Ainge is the one who should be in the Hot seat now

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots

I was saying we should've traded him for CP straight up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Wow! Did not expect to win that, esp after conceding yet another last qtr lead. Good to see Kemba finally stand up in the clutch & was great to have PP back with some punch off the bench.

We gotta get the W at Phoenix Monday morn now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back