The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to secure B2B home wins….was a tad nervous of a standard Boston let down after a big win over LA yest.

Hopefully get the business done @ home v Houston & Brooklyn, before rounding out week against Spurs. Bank those 3 we should be back in business with JB ready to go.

Grant Williams a chance to win most improved player ? Been fantastic most of the season, esp the last couple of weeks. Absolutely won me over.
Always had a feel of a solid 4 or small ball 5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoyed seeing Jaylen Brown back and scoring 10 points in 60 seconds.

But it's hard to take much away from that game given how bad The Rockets are. But at least we are now on a season high win streak and climbing the standings.

Wish Nesmith got more minutes though.

I can’t have this team. Trail by nearly 30, come back & hit front to lead by 8 with 3 mins to play only then to concede a 15-0 run to close out game.

I have no words.

Udoka is a problem, dunno if it's his fault we lost though. These players are a head case ****

Udoka is a problem, dunno if it's his fault we lost though. These players are a head case ****

He is a big part of the problem, because he’s failed to influence how we close out games. We are that flaky of a side, we’re either brilliant or diabolical with nothing in between.

We were that way under Stevens & nothings changed.

WTF was that? Just finished the Spurs game this morning they looked trash early then dominated the middle part of the game to take what looked a comfortable lead then completely s**t the bed in the last 3 minutes. Complete Jekyll and Hyde performance with Tatum & Smart the main culprits.

If I actually gave a sh*t anymore I’d rant, but until there’s a dramatic philosophical change with how we play I’m done investing anymore energy with this rabble this season.
Smart to me is the only one that seems to give a s**t about losing the others are just there like eh whatever happens, happens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back