Chess The Official BigFooty Chess AFL League 2021 (GF: West Coast Eagles def Richmond Tigers)

Remove this Banner Ad

ROUND 7 IS COMPLETE - LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED IN POST 4:

1624986434077.png

SENDING THROUGH DETAILS OF ROUND 8 NOW - to be completed by 11 July. Good luck!

pickler_mz chelseacarlton iluvparis Jaymin Bjchan13 Santoz Liberator samFFC mattis117 SunsphereParker thewizardmelon StiffArm affofficial Tim Evans Beard Filthy Sanchez Anti Septic CursingFijian Th3 DoG FaTh3R Hawkage MWPP daddy_4_eyes ezywalker

Hi all,

I'm going to set up the PMs for the next round at the end of tomorrow so the deadline is extended by 1 day to 26 June.

Have a good rest of Sunday!

Last edited:
We have a new club match - signups close 31 August!

SEMI FINALS UPDATE

Games in both matches are still in progress, although Freo have beaten Port. We will start the next round once the Eagles v Suns match has been completed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im, in Chipmunk if we can play for GWS ... note we did not have a team this year.

Oh for sure…I didn’t have a 2nd GWS player so ended up playing for Port, but will return to form a formidable GWS team next season!

1634663157196.png

ALL-STAR RESULTS

Thanks for everyone's votes, it was fantastic to see so many players given votes and with some great comments of support to many of the participants.

In 3rd place, is Jaymin , Hawkage , iluvparis and pickler_mz

In 2nd place, is Anti Septic and mattis117

And in first place is myself. Thanks for all the votes and we'll continue the competition next year for its third year.

Before then is the end of this season. Who will win the Grand Final - West Coast or Richmond? Good luck to both teams!

pickler_mz chelseacarlton iluvparis Jaymin Bjchan13 Santoz Liberator samFFC mattis117 SunsphereParker thewizardmelon StiffArm affofficial Tim Evans Beard Filthy Sanchez Anti Septic CursingFijian Th3 DoG FaTh3R Hawkage MWPP daddy_4_eyes ezywalker

Hi everyone,

I've put a thread up to discuss the World Chess Championship, with a poll on who you think will win. Feel free to get involved!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back