Chess The Official BigFooty Chess AFL League 2021 (GF: West Coast Eagles def Richmond Tigers)

I’m not sure of the format or how it works, but I’m certainly keen!

All good, I'll let you know once squads are finalised. Essentially 1 game every 2 weeks!

PARTICIPANTS

pickler_mz chelseacarlton iluvparis Jaymin Bjchan13 Santoz Liberator samFFC mattis117 SunsphereParker thewizardmelon StiffArm goaldrush Tim Evans Beard Filthy Sanchez Anti Septic CursingFijian Th3 DoG FaTh3R Hawkage MWPP daddy_4_eyes ezywalker

Welcome! We'll be getting started next week and I'll post the matches for first thing Monday and set up your team PMs. In summary:
  • I've posted the schedule. You'll each play one game against the opposing team every 2 weeks up to September. You can decide how long to make your game as long as it's complete within the two weeks.
  • You are allowed to bring new players into your squad, so if you know others who are interested, encourage them to join.
  • Top 8 teams make finals.
I hope you all enjoy the competition. Have fun!

Last edited:
I have added the provisional fixture list, assuming there are no further entrants. There are 11 teams so 6 teams will make finals. Each team will have a bye in one week of the season.

ROUND 1 IS NOW COMPLETE AND THE RESULTS/LEAGUE TABLE HAVE BEEN UPDATED

I will set up the matches for Round 2 for a Monday start.

Have a great long weekend!

The Candidates tournament is resuming today to see who will challenge Magnus Carlsen for the World Championship:

Could be a good end to the tournament for those interested in watching!

ROUND 4 IS COMPLETE - LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED IN POST 4:

1621169456941.png

SENDING THROUGH DETAILS OF ROUND 5 NOW
- to be completed by 30 May. Good luck!

pickler_mz chelseacarlton iluvparis Jaymin Bjchan13 Santoz Liberator samFFC mattis117 SunsphereParker thewizardmelon StiffArm goaldrush Tim Evans Beard Filthy Sanchez Anti Septic CursingFijian Th3 DoG FaTh3R Hawkage MWPP daddy_4_eyes ezywalker

mattis117

Premium Platinum
Aug 20, 2010
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Manchester City
The legend says win loss draw, but is it actually arranged win draw loss?

The legend says win loss draw, but is it actually arranged win draw loss?

Thanks! It is arranged win draw loss so it’s just the legend that’s wrong. Corrected in post 4.

Back