The Official Bigfooty NBA 2011-12 off season thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just posting as a reminder of this thread's beginnings:

61462158.jpg

If you think Chuck is a good offensive player then God bless you, but I'm not going to go back and forth on something so ridiculous.

Implying any offence is being run through chuck hayes is just plain silly.

Implying any offence is being run through chuck hayes is just plain silly.

Ignorance is bliss(or "silly").

What we often overlooked about Hayes was his effect on the offense. The Rockets ran their entire offense through Chuck Hayes, believe it or not. Kyle Lowry would take the ball across half court and Kevin Martin, Luis Scola, Chase Budinger or Lowry would often finish the possession, but in between, the ball went through Hayes. He provided the relaxing cushioning that allowed the rest of the offense to function. Hayes often caught the ball at the top of the key, thus spreading the defense and setting up backdoor cuts to the short corner or handoffs and pick-and-roll plays from the top, leaving room to drive in either direction towards the basket. He became a reliable pause button, one you could trust with the ball in order to let others find their favored spots on the floor.

So close will be interesting see if Khloe Kardash embraces Dallas or keeps her fat ass home in LA but I will be pissed if she is there and gets a camera shot in every couple of mins

Beaubois to stay fit and have a huge year

Today will be epic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have thought it was obvious.

They hand out the penalty in games based on the percentage of a standard 82 game season.

If the season was shortened due to something outside the players control, its only fair to shorten the length of time the suspension goes for.

Its just basic math. The only thing that gives the amount of games any weight, is how big a percentage of the season those games account for. If the amount of games changes in the season, so must the amount for the suspension.

Load of crap. If its worth 5 games, its worth 5 games. Bad luck to the teams they're on. Their individual players shouldnt have been idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back