The Official Bigfooty NBA 2011-12 off season thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see it because he is wrong and completely ignored my question. The playoffs are shorter so would his suspension have been shorter if he did it at the end of the regular season?
The answer is of course NO

Are the playoffs unexpectedly shorter? Do they write the fixture, sign contracts etc based around a certain amount of playoff games, and then have them reduced in number by something outside of everyone's control?

IF that was the case, I would completely agree with you, and you'd have a good point.

If not, you have your answer. So now, you have your answer. I didn't answer it because I thought the stupidity of that point was completely self-evident. My mistake for not realising you were being serious, I guess.

Why do you think nobody is complaining about the reduced suspension? Its so freaking obvious to anyone with a modicum of intelligence that it's laughable how thick some of you are.

1262443128690.gif

The lockout wasn't out of ones control, a more ludicrous statement could not be made.
Contracts aren't signed with playoff basketball included anyway so thats a moot point

The lockout wasn't out of ones control, a more ludicrous statement could not be made.

Bynum is the cause of the lockout now?

FFS do you go to some special training academy to get your brain to function in this manner?

Contracts aren't signed with playoff basketball included anyway so thats a moot point

My use of playoff games was to point out YOUR flaw by using them in the first place.

Are you even capable of following a basic conversation? Its clear you're not going to grasp the reason for the suspension being lowered, you've made that obvious.

But surely you're aware of the things you actually type yourself?

Bynum is the cause of the lockout now?

FFS do you go to some special training academy to get your brain to function in this manner?

My use of playoff games was to point out YOUR flaw by using them in the first place.

Are you even capable of following a basic conversation? Its clear you're not going to grasp the reason for the suspension being lowered, you've made that obvious.

But surely you're aware of the things you actually type yourself?

As a player he contributed to the lockout so yes he is.

Yes I do.

It's not a flaw though. Playoffs are in addition to the "82 games" that you keep referring to. By reducing the number of reg season games your theory is that they should reduce the number of games he misses even though the 2 have 0 to do with each other. If they did a 5 game or 6% of the season penalty would never occur. The only time the NBA mention season length is in regards to drug related penalties.

So yes I can grasp the reasoning, its just that the reasoning is bullshit.

You know you are doing well when youu need to resort to 3 insults in 5 sentences.

I imagine it had to be double figure numbers so someone could see it in the sea of white jersey there.

It really is lower abdominal disaster for Michael.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a player he contributed to the lockout so yes he is.

This is ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. And from a contract enforcement point of view, its just... never mind.

I'm insulting you because you are wasting my time. It is patently obvious why the penalty is reduced, I've explained it as best as possible, and there's a reason nobody in the NBA is complaining about it.

It is obvious to the point of making it laughable how many idiots on this forum can't grasp it.

You might think what you're typing makes sense, best rest assured you look stupid.

This is ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. And from a contract enforcement point of view, its just... never mind.

I'm insulting you because you are wasting my time.

If its a waste of your time stop posting in the thread.

You disagree. Move on.

If its a waste of your time stop posting in the thread.

You disagree. Move on.

And it isn't a matter of disagreement.

I'll stop posting when other people stop being really stupid. Until then, I'm providing a valuable community service: pointing out when people are really stupid, so that they don't mistake themselves for holding valid opinions.

And it isn't a matter of disagreement.

I'll stop posting when other people stop being really stupid. Until then, I'm providing a valuable community service: pointing out when people are really stupid, so that they don't mistake themselves for holding valid opinions.

I'll disagree again and dare you not to reply.

I'll disagree again and dare you not to reply.

You aren't able to disagree. There are the facts, and there is stupid opinion held by people who don't know anything.

You don't get to choose to disagree. You just don't know what the reasoning was. Or you've been informed of the reasoning, and you ignore it. That's the definition of ignorance.

So claiming to disagree with me is a factual impossibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back