Certified Legendary Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA 2022-3 Week 10/11 Thread: Bucks-Grizzlies Finals bound?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Balkans and basketball really is an incredible thing- the former Yugoslavia with a population of what, Australia (guessing I haven’t checked), to produce so much top end talent is almost unbelievable.

One of the great stats

Last player to do it?

wilt-chamberlain-100-points-ap.jpg

I wonder how realistic Zach Lavine would be if the Bulls decide to blow it up.
I like it for the scoring and secondary ball handler, good shooter as well. Hate the defence

If the Bulls were willing to sell low i could see it but otherwise it is a risky big splash.

I like it for the scoring and secondary ball handler, good shooter as well. Hate the defence

If the Bulls were willing to sell low i could see it but otherwise it is a risky big splash.

Kuzma would be less of a risk (both cap and draft capital wise) than LaVine.

Mavs cap space management is bit of a shambles though.

How? How much are they overpaying outside of Luka who should be their highest paid player.

Players like Hardaway Jnr are on ridiculous money and I don't believe Cuban pays Luxury Tax.

Cubes did the same thing with Dirk throughout his career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shattering to not get that win. Most complete game I've seen from us this season but when McDaniels and Gobert hit foul trouble we just couldn't stop Zion.

Shout out to the shithouse refs, second blown call in L2M that cost us a win in as many games.

Going from Jrue Holiday & Khris Middleton to George Hill & Grayson Allen is a crime against humanity.

What a terrible team at the moment, need to get healthy and some form or this season is over.

Going from Jrue Holiday & Khris Middleton to George Hill & Grayson Allen is a crime against humanity.

What a terrible team at the moment, need to get healthy and some form or this season is over.

Need to make some trades, even when Holiday and Middleton were healthy, Bucks still didn't look as threatening as they have been in a while.

Need to make some trades, even when Holiday and Middleton were healthy, Bucks still didn't look as threatening as they have been in a while.
I'd love to get Crowder and move on Grayson Allen, not sure we can do much else though in terms of trades. Not like we can fire Bud either, let's be real.

We shot 37.3% and 20.5% tonight, it's actually surprising we almost won with those numbers. Just too many players out of form and injuries to our 2nd & 3rd best players constantly is not helping this slump.

A fully healthy Bucks team in-form can still win it all but it feels like there are a lot of hoops to jump through to get into that position again.

Also to add onto this (Thanks Reddit), the Bucks have shot 31/117 (26%) over the last 3 games from 3.

A big part of the Bucks system is to surround Giannis with "shooters". Well those shooters are kinda sucking total ass and it's a big reason our system is failing heavily right now.

Those numbers are surely not sustainable. Just have to fight through the slump, get healthy and make a run at the right time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back