Certified Legendary Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA 2022-3 Week 10/11 Thread: Bucks-Grizzlies Finals bound?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited Nba Playoffs GIF by NBC Sports Boston
Haven’t been catching up on the thread much but I assume the championship talk died down

Yes but the obsession from opposition fans remains undefeated :)

But for real, who knew we couldn’t sustain all time offensive numbers for 82 games?
i mean it isn’t an obsession to be fair, it was just the all time great team and dynasty talk was sliiiiiiiiightly premature.

No one has ever denied they are a legit title contender and probably favourites at this stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honest question neutrals, who would you rather have Jaylen Brown or Trae Young on your time ?
Brown - no question. He has a two way game where Young is all one-way.
Brown is a number 2 guy, if I’m building a team is Trae no question.

Brown can not dribble, he can’t run an offence. He is like the perfect number 2, but Brown is better

He is having a down year and is still an MVP candidate and leading one of the best teams in the league

Freak!

I am glad Giannis has had a couple of good games, but before hand had been struggling in the last 6 weeks or so.

Still got Jokic, Tatum and Luka ahead of him in the MVP standings at this stage.

Ingles 10 assist in 24m
Good vet head presence, good 3 point shooting. A few turnovers but that's a team issue at the moment. Good piece to have if he stays healthy.

I am glad Giannis has had a couple of good games, but before hand had been struggling in the last 6 weeks or so.

Still got Jokic, Tatum and Luka ahead of him in the MVP standings at this stage.
Absolutely, those 3 KD and Embiid are ahead at this stage. But he’s still in the running with ages to go, goes to show how good his ‘bad games’ are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back