The Official Bigfooty NBA 2022-3 Week 5 Thread: Coming of Age

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.
Best win of the season. No Maxey in the 2nd half, after already losing Harris before the game.

Lopez had Embiid's number early, but Jo sonned him down the stretch when it counted.

Gonna be treading water for the next month - Maxey probably out for a few weeks - but this team is more than capable...even in spite of Doc coaching them.

Best win of the season. No Maxey in the 2nd half, after already losing Harris before the game.

Lopez had Embiid's number early, but Jo sonned him down the stretch when it counted.

Gonna be treading water for the next month - Maxey probably out for a few weeks - but this team is more than capable...even in spite of Doc coaching them.
Sixers are not a very likeable team, so people love to jump on them but I see the blueprint for a team that can make a deep run and potentially even go all the way.

To me it comes down to health more than anything, the tools are there. Just need the tools to be available. Although I guess you could say that for a lot of teams lol but you get what I'm saying.

Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.
Sixers are not a very likeable team, so people love to jump on them but I see the blueprint for a team that can make a deep run and potentially even go all the way.

To me it comes down to health more than anything, the tools are there. Just need the tools to be available. Although I guess you could say that for a lot of teams lol but you get what I'm saying.

'No one likes us' is a badge of honour, just fyi.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Pelicans are tough às ****

The game really was won (and lost) in the first quarter, when the Celtics bombarded the Pels with a ridiculous amount of 3 points

Pels broke even, probably played better than us over the remaining 3rd quarters, especially in the paint

Still absolutely delighted to get 2 road wins against quality teams without Marcus Smart.

Dekker White and Jaylen Brown picking up the slack for Tatum's poor shooting night

This team is legit !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Giannis was practicing free-throws post-game at the wells fargo. Montrezl Harrell came onto the court and straight up took Giannis's ball post-game and told him to get off the court.

Giannis went backstage to get his own ball, came back out and employees blocked the hoop with a ladder on purpose and for no reason other than to stop Giannis from practicing. Giannis then shoves the ladder out of the way, quite violently in frustration and could have hurt somebody.

This is all backed up by video/witness testimonies, I'm just the messenger. Total bizzare situation. Ultimately nobody was hurt and it wasn't really that crazy but Giannis isn't known for this kind of alteraction, admittely started by Harrell being a tosser.

Also someone needs to tell Giannis that he can stand just a wee bit closer to the FT line, man is a foot behind the line.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Celtics really couldn't have shot any better than they did in that first quarter, especially from downtown

Definitely not sustainable for 3 more quarters, but that offensive flow and shot making is very fun to watch (unless you're a Pels fan)
Hit half our 3s in the first quarter.

Green light for the greens in every game it seems love that mazzulla.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back