The Official Bigfooty NBA 2022-3 Week 5 Thread: Coming of Age

Remove this Banner Ad

Costly concession of a late offensive rebound gives the Pacers a win. Still, decent effort with Banchero, Carter, Harris, Anthony, Isaac (lol), Wagner Sr and Fultz on the sidelines.

Probably better for Orlando in the long term for Wemby sweepstakes :)

Those Brotherly Love Sixers jerseys are lit

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anthony Edwards steps over the line before the ball hits the rim on every free throw. If you're an opponent why aren't you forcing the refs to call a violation?

I really don't like the main camera angle we get in Philly. Looks like someone streaming on their phone from their seat.

Montrezl is 201cm and 108kg and Thanasis is 198cm and 99kg.

Trez went to some kind of military academy but Thanasis grew up on the streets. This would've been an epic fight. I don't really like violence but I am curious here.

They needed former Buck and current Sixer PJ Tucker to broker a peace agreement,

In terms of a brew haha between the two, I think neither of them would be able to take down the averaged sized stadium staff holding each of them back

They needed former Buck and current Sixer PJ Tucker to broker a peace agreement,

In terms of a brew haha between the two, I think neither of them would be able to take down the averaged sized stadium staff holding each of them back
Definitely for the time being it seems like it’s the bucks or Celtics’ to lose. Literally those two teams then the rest of the league.

Fingers crossed for no injuries.

Week 6 thread

No Thon Maker fly kicks involved. Boring

Remove this Banner Ad

Back