Mega Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA 2022-3 Week 6 Thread.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
How does Kyrie Irving get elected, and then re-elected, as a vice president of the PA? Was it the flat earth stuff, the anti-vaxx stuff, the cringey faux-philosophical stuff or the constant bailing on teams that the players at large felt demonstrated real leadership material?

It's the incense. Reckon Kyrie's putting hallucinogenic stuff in it.

Don't make me take back all the super nice things I've been saying of the Pels lately

View attachment 1558473

I might steal that image and use it on Devonte Graham next time he costs us a game.

We did play Poole into form for you, that'll help.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
What is with the bloody bulls & Boston? They’ve been a rabble the last few weeks, but they’ll always turn up against us.
Exactly what I was worried about seem to turn it on against us…

Not even by single digit margins either.

Basketball trainer Rob McClanaghan has been arrested on a fugitive from justice charge, stemming from a warrant for rape and drugging for intercourse in an alleged incident in downtown Boston.

McClanaghan has trained Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry, Russell Westbrook and Derrick Rose among others.

Boston Police and the Suffolk County District Attorney did not comment, citing a need to wait until McClanaghan is arraigned in Massachusetts. While no authorities have commented on the nature on the alleged incident, the Boston Police Department released a press release announcing McClanaghan's arrest that said the following in part:

"The Boston Police Department advises the public of the dangerousness of scentless, colorless, and tasteless drugs such as Rohypnol, also known as roofie, being placed in the drinks of unsuspecting victims."

Horny place that Boston

Offense for me should be on autopilot," Porter said. "I should be focused on the intangibles, the defense, the rebounding, the dirty work. Then that just involves you in the game. If you're struggling on offense and you're also not rebounding or playing defense, then it's like, why is he out there right now?"

Porter is not guaranteed to be on the floor in closing situations as Michael Malone will sometimes use Bruce Brown instead of him.

Can’t land the plane on autopilot Mick

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Offense for me should be on autopilot," Porter said. "I should be focused on the intangibles, the defense, the rebounding, the dirty work. Then that just involves you in the game. If you're struggling on offense and you're also not rebounding or playing defense, then it's like, why is he out there right now?"

Porter is not guaranteed to be on the floor in closing situations as Michael Malone will sometimes use Bruce Brown instead of him.

Can’t land the plane on autopilot Mick

Was horrible against the Knicks the other day, Denver may as well have been playing 4 on 5.

Also your Sunnies linked with Bogdan Squared, presumably as part of any Crowder trade. Interesting proposal.

Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.
Ah yes, the one (out of four) times I'm gonna have to read about B*n. The thing where his stans treat him like an undrafted kid who was doing UberEats runs a month ago, would be highly embarrassing if the man himself wasn't doing Jordan shrugs after making free throws and putting back his own missed layup.

Either way, more than happy for the Nets to trot him out for the small ball five with shooters lineups for the rest of their season. If Paul Reed can eat his lunch, fairly sure that most other teams will too.

is it just me or has it been a piss poor effort from the Philly fans towards Ben? Feel like Boston do a better job going at Kyrie.

Come full circle where now the knock is that Philly fans are too nice...

No juice entering the game, the Nets are irrelevant now, and the only obvious matchup to go after him is Niang and they never even played together.

Richard Cranium

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
PHX
The mollycoddling of Ben by the commentators every time I watch him is ridiculous. He just made a two foot pass to a wide open Curry in transition and they spent 30 seconds telling us how good it was. * sake...

Back