Mega Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA 2022-3 Week 6 Thread.

Aug 17, 2009
In the Country,VIC
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Phila 76ers , Phila Eagles , Man U
The mollycoddling of Ben by the commentators every time I watch him is ridiculous. He just made a two foot pass to a wide open Curry in transition and they spent 30 seconds telling us how good it was. * sake...

That pass to Durant wasn't too bad though....

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Ah yes, the one (out of four) times I'm gonna have to read about B*n. The thing where his stans treat him like an undrafted kid who was doing UberEats runs a month ago, would be highly embarrassing if the man himself wasn't doing Jordan shrugs after making free throws and putting back his own missed layup.

Either way, more than happy for the Nets to trot him out for the small ball five with shooters lineups for the rest of their season. If Paul Reed can eat his lunch, fairly sure that most other teams will too.

Come full circle where now the knock is that Philly fans are too nice...

No juice entering the game, the Nets are irrelevant now, and the only obvious matchup to go after him is Niang and they never even played together.
I mean would’ve assumed more of a hostile environment, perhaps the lack of embiid presence kept the noise down?

I’ve never seen the Kings win 7 games in a row in my lifetime, so I might as well enjoy it.

leonardo-dicaprio-laughing.gif

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
The kings are 4th after 16 games never thought I’d be saying that.

BEst Team in CalFornicationa !

images

Seriously absolutely chuffed and delighted for loyal and long suffering Kings fans, feel good story/team of the season so far

LIGHT THAT BEAM !!!

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Narrator: "He didn't take a three"

Narrator again: "They didn't win"

Narrator after leaving the studio only to come back with a bottle of Henny in his hand: "And BS didn't score or assist or rebound in the 4th quarter"
Lol you can thank me for the reverse psychology. Would never have posted that if it were the cavs taking on back ups

Nuggetz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 4, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Ben still letting the free throw misses affect him. He had a good 1st half, hitting a couple of free throws and not shying away from the rim then misses 2 free throws in the 3rd quarter and doesn't look at the rim again.

Back