Mega Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA 2022-3 Week 6 Thread.

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
Had the last laugh.

Win in Indy is nothing to sneeze at.
Pretty happy with how we're building. Five game streak now. Have had some luck facing undermanned teams and has hardly been convincing, but a promising stretch. Missed the game today but apparently a really solid W with things flowing much better. We're getting there.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Pretty happy with how we're building. Five game streak now. Have had some luck facing undermanned teams and has hardly been convincing, but a promising stretch. Missed the game today but apparently a really solid W with things flowing much better. We're getting there.

The NBA is more even and competitive than ever, a 5 game W streak is nothing to be sneezed at, especially during a road trip.

A W streak helps build confidence and team chemistry (as we saw with the Kings, before their loss at Atlanta)

Bucks with some real questionable defending
Just a questionable team in general without Middleton. Our offense is stagnant without him and he is the dream 3&D guy on the wings defensively.

In saying that, Bud's gameplan of allowing average teams to hit career 3point nights in the reg. season has clearly not hurt us in the post-season, as evident by the Bulls series last season.

Bulls got streaky, hit some shots and got the dub. Not really a massive concern.

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Just a questionable team in general without Middleton. Our offense is stagnant without him and he is the dream 3&D guy on the wings defensively.

In saying that, Bud's gameplan of allowing average teams to hit career 3point nights in the reg. season has clearly not hurt us in the post-season, as evident by the Bulls series last season.

Bulls got streaky, hit some shots and got the dub. Not really a massive concern.
Leaving the corner open you're kind of asking for them to get streaky

Was horrible against the Knicks the other day, Denver may as well have been playing 4 on 5.

Also your Sunnies linked with Bogdan Squared, presumably as part of any Crowder trade. Interesting proposal.
Given we originally drafted him, I liken to a Ross Lyon return if it eventuates. Always wary of picking up someone after knee surgery.
I am unsure as to the veracity of the booker foul. not much in it for mine.

The taunting/standing over a fallen player, a clean well manner player trying to make a living is a declaration of war.

Reggie Miller “Beverley straight levelled Ayton”. Reggie pls.

Beverley suspended 3 games. Thug peternorth Will you be donating?

Did the Lakers really shoot 35 free throws to 5? Yikes.

Deja vu for the Suns after the Miami game, Look2Me4Guidance
It’s a tad harsh to swallow at times. Particularly against Miami where we had more attempts in the paint but zero whistles. Reverse Western Bulldogs

Not even Richmond is this victimised peternorth

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
It’s a tad harsh to swallow at times. Particularly against Miami where we had more attempts in the paint but zero whistles. Reverse Western Bulldogs

Not even Richmond is this victimised peternorth

I present for your catharsis, a list of the NBA's five most victimised teams. If you're on this list, you're not imagining it.

FT.png

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
No that was found out last play offs, heck before it but the WCF showed that. This season it has only been more clear.

This Mavs team is trash, this is how every team plays them.
I don’t think so warriors just had the better team. Luka couldn’t match the warriors firepower. That and the fact only 4 months ago the warriors were playing defense.

We literally didn’t bother to clamp luka until the fourth quarter. That and the fact that two superstars are better than one. But you’re right atm mavs are playing like trash literally relying on one player.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Scary to think this Celtics team has Williams to return which will make them stronger defensively.
And we’re like 20th in defensive rating too lol. Just outscoring teams at the moment until timelord comes back.

Given the way we’re playing and our record we’re in no rush to get him back, let him rest up as much as he can.

Rumours have it he’ll be back by Christmas.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The NBA is more even and competitive than ever, a 5 game W streak is nothing to be sneezed at, especially during a road trip.

A W streak helps build confidence and team chemistry (as we saw with the Kings, before their loss at Atlanta)
The west for sure is wide open as I’ve ever seen it in years.

But the east you have to see it’s between the bucks and Celtics.

And most likely bucks and Celtics the two best teams in the nba right now.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams

I’m surprised he hasn’t learned when grant Williams alone knock you guys out of the playoffs.

Back