The Official Bigfooty NBA 2022-3 Week 7 Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

ZionMig22

All Australian
Nov 29, 2022
Cairns
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City
So the Nets are enquiring about John Collins from ATL

Harris, Thomas and 2023 1st Rounder to ATL

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Mavs got Hayes'd

I honestly believe that without Luka, Dallas have currently the worst roster assembled in the NBA, Luka is so good that he single handily had raised them to at least a play in team, without him, they would be as bad the Spurs or Rockets.

Putrid roster construction and Cuban is a flog..

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
I honestly believe that without Luka, Dallas have currently the worst roster assembled in the NBA, Luka is so good that he single handily had raised them to at least a play in team, without him, they would be as bad the Spurs or Rockets.

Putrid roster construction and Cuban is a flog..
They went all in on the Porzingis trade and it set the roster back years. The fact that Luka took this roster to the WCF last year is ridiculous

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
When the discussion for 2nd best player is Wood or Dinwiddie you know you are in trouble

I like the suggestion Bill Simmons put in his last podcast of The Mavs trading for Kyrie.

The folks in Dallas appear weird and eccentric enough to accept most of Kyire's wacky and unpopular world views and opinions anyway

I think the Mavs should pull the trigger tbh.

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
I like the suggestion Bill Simmons put in his last podcast of The Mavs trading for Kyrie.

The folks in Dallas appear weird and eccentric enough to accept most of Kyire's wacky and unpopular world views and opinions anyway

I think the Mavs should pull the trigger tbh.
I did hear that, I hope not because I despise Kyrie and like rooting for Luka.

The only way it makes sense is if it was the Nets trying to dump Kyrie and will to take back some expirings. No way Dallas should give up an reasonable assets for him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
Looking at old stat lines never fails to blow my mind

4A68ADB4-E225-47A4-97E3-CFF271DFC233.jpeg

ShireSwan

Club Legend
Sep 4, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Can the Mavs get Buddy Heild and Turner out of Indiana for some draft picks and what else...?
They gotta do something or Luka will want out this offseason IMHO.

Bertens and Dinwiddie back for Porzingus - LOL Who thought that was going to lead to anything better than what they had?

Can the Mavs get Buddy Heild and Turner out of Indiana for some draft picks and what else...?
They gotta do something or Luka will want out this offseason IMHO.

Bertens and Dinwiddie back for Porzingus - LOL Who thought that was going to lead to anything better than what they had?

Bert has been a failure. What’s he getting paid at the moment?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back