Certified Legendary Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA 2022-3 Week 8 Thread: Where the Suns finally break their FT hoodoo?

Remove this Banner Ad

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
We did it again to you, Look2Me4Guidance

I take little pleasure in this. Not least because we've got twice more this week.

NOPHO.png

We did it again to you, Look2Me4Guidance

I take little pleasure in this. Not least because we've got twice more this week.

View attachment 1570753
We can’t turn it over 17 times (I see these stats say 16) and have Book go 5-17 and expect to win. Book looks like he needs a rest. We need to make that Crowder move for a bona fide PF if we‘re going to turn things around. You guys are clearly a better roster than us as we sit currently.

Luka throws his head back every single play. Then complains to the ref every play.

Great player but FMD just play the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dinwiddie took Giannis up Main street for the dunk. Stuff you don't expect to see
Giannis was next to him but not really contesting, not sure this is apt.

The amount of illegal screens the Mavs get away with is atrocious. Games done now because of a stupid mistake from Giannis.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
We can’t turn it over 17 times (I see these stats say 16) and have Book go 5-17 and expect to win. Book looks like he needs a rest. We need to make that Crowder move for a bona fide PF if we‘re going to turn things around. You guys are clearly a better roster than us as we sit currently.

Zion is definitely not an ideal match up for you guys as currently constructed.

Be interesting to see which of Crowder and Westbrook get traded first.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back