Certified Legendary Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA 2022-3 Week 8 Thread: Where the Suns finally break their FT hoodoo?

Remove this Banner Ad

So apparently the Mavs have a 2 year window to convince Luka they can build a legit contender ?

I expect him to be a New York Knick in 2024-25 .
He will be under contract just entering his prime, would love to see them even try and assemble a package the Mavericks wouldn't laugh at

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So apparently the Mavs have a 2 year window to convince Luka they can build a legit contender ?

I expect him to be a New York Knick in 2024-25 .

Seriously the knicks they have being trying to build a contender for 20+ years

Seriously the knicks they have being trying to build a contender for 20+ years

Believe it or not, once they get a couple of bad contracts off the books (Rose, Fourier etc) the Knicks are in pretty good shape going forwards, especially with some future first round draft pick collecting.

Grimes is a very good young player, Brunson always clicked with Luka and MSG is Hoops Mecca.

I think there is the capacity of being a Lebron global style icon if Luka goes to the Knicks and actually gets them into the finals or at least a deep playoff run.

Believe it or not, once they get a couple of bad contracts off the books (Rose, Fourier etc) the Knicks are in pretty good shape going forwards, especially with some future first round draft pick collecting.

Grimes is a very good young player, Brunson always clicked with Luka and MSG is Hoops Mecca.

I think there is the capacity of being a Lebron global style icon if Luka goes to the Knicks and actually gets them into the finals or at least a deep playoff run.

Knicks do have a good history of being able to build contenders.

Mathurin is my ROTY (sorry Paolo)

I think coming off the bench will sadly ultimately cost him, but I think he has been more impressive on a playoff contending team than Banchero.

Pretty good draft class though, like Jaden Ivey and Keegan Murray is getting better and better.

Luka will be a global level icon wherever he goes, if he is leaving the Mavs it will be for success not fame.

The Knicks have legit no one i'm excited about, they have some picks which is cool i guess. Not sure any of those picks are going to be particularly good though either.

Nets - pacers even, 4th q

Charania] Nets players out tonight vs. Pacers: Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, Nic Claxton, Seth Curry, Ben Simmons, TJ Warren, Royce O'Neale, Joe Harris.

Mills 16/6 from 29

Remove this Banner Ad

Back