Certified Legendary Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA 2022-3 Week 8 Thread: Where the Suns finally break their FT hoodoo?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yuck performance. Need some troops back quickly or it’s going to be a long week.

Side note. He’s not the only one by any means, but Luka carries it basically every time he backs down a defender, just showing yet again that the refs call it only when they feel like it. Donaghy referenced it in the Netflix documentary that they were going to call it on Iverson in a particular game, so we may need the Jokic brothers to find out the inside mail for us. I’ll put my tin foil hat back on the rack now.

I wonder if the people mocking his form have knocked down 400 three pointers in their NBA careers at a respectable 36% Look2Me4Guidance
Don’t have to draw pictures. Just get the ball in the bucket.

I wonder if the people mocking his form have knocked down 400 three pointers in their NBA careers at a respectable 36% Look2Me4Guidance
Pretty steep decline since he 'developed' his motion into this abomination though (incl. 23% in Tokyo, 27% NBL last year). It looks bad, the results are bad... it's just bad. Why he changed it so much is anyone's guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spida Mitchell making the Knicks FO look more and more foolish with every 3 point bucket he makes.

Also what did we deserve as NBA fans to suffer through Stan Van Gundy's commentary ? It's the cliches and inane comments that annoys me (It was great defence, but better offence etc)

Spida Mitchell making the Knicks FO look more and more foolish with every 3 point bucket he makes.

Also what did we deserve as NBA fans to suffer through Stan Van Gundy's commentary ? It's the cliches and inane comments that annoys me (It was great defence, but better offence etc)
Only if you think we would have gotten the same Mitchell surrounded by Brunson and trash as with Allen, Mobley, Garland

Jokic is definitely better than LeBron, now. Even after 2 MVPs, people still don't realise how good he is.

To wit, LeBron's on/off for the season is currently -5.4. Jokic's is +24.2, which is just insane.

Jokic was +2 in 37 mins against us yesterday, in a game we won by 15.
i was on team embiid for last year, but also you do know lebron did avg 30 ppg last season right and would’ve won the scoring title if he didn’t get injured.

Even now he is averaging 26p 9r and 6a, on arguable the worst team he’s been a part of and let’s be honest he isn’t even trying he is playing safe trying to stay injury free until the playoffs if the lakers make it there where he usually turns it on.

i was on team embiid for last year, but also you do know lebron did avg 30 ppg last season right and would’ve won the scoring title if he didn’t get injured.

Even now he is averaging 26p 9r and 6a, on arguable the worst team he’s been a part of and let’s be honest he isn’t even trying he is playing safe trying to stay injury free until the playoffs if the lakers make it there where he usually turns it on.

I'm not saying he's finished, but Jokic is clearly the more impactful player now. He automatically makes Denver's a top-5 offence purely by his presence alone. Look no further than Denver's threadbare squad last season, which he still carried to 48 wins.

That's the kind of thing LeBron did for the 2007 Cavs, or even the 2018 Cavs, but he's not that player any more.

Atlanta co host suffered a medical episode

This video may cause distress

That was hard to watch.
I'm not saying he's finished, but Jokic is clearly the more impactful player now. He automatically makes Denver's a top-5 offence purely by his presence alone. Look no further than Denver's threadbare squad last season, which he still carried to 48 wins.

That's the kind of thing LeBron did for the 2007 Cavs, or even the 2018 Cavs, but he's not that player any more.
Reckon Jordan would have won it with the 2018 Cavs? A good question for debate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back