Certified Legendary Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA 2022-3 Week 8 Thread: Where the Suns finally break their FT hoodoo?

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
Spo is a great coach, the issue is they play too many guys they found in the g league in their main rotation and even start them. Since trading for Butler they have done nothing but bring in washed vets like Lowry, Oladipo, Iggy, Ariza or try develop g leaguers
To be fair if you go back to the season before they got Butler most considered them to have a really bleak future, lack of cap space, no real assets and an uninspiring roster lead by a good Jrich season of all people. They managed to swindle Jimmy and were a 3 pointer away from 2 finals in 3 years. They have done a great job building the roster with the limited pieces.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Far too early to make that prediction, easy to forget the Celtics were hot garbage at this same exact point of the season last year, wasn't until late January/after the All Star Break that we started cooking/going on our run.

Teams like the Grizzlies, Dubs (never count them out, even when rounded), Sixers could go on similar runs post the new year AS break (although it's dubious in Philly's case whilst they have a total obsolete potato as coach).

The whole season is a marathon, not a sprint.
The only thing that could derail our season is an injury to one of the jays otherwise it is between us and the bucks this season.

I can’t see no team beating either of those two in a finals series.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Who had the Celtics as title contenders this stage last year?

Way too early.
It is because they were working it out and once they bought in, everything changed.

Problem is for the nba we have already worked it out. It’s not a surprise we’re the best in the league in offence and we still have timelord to comeback and squeeze himself in the mix.

Like I said only thing that could derail this season is an injury.

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
It is because they were working it out and once they bought in, everything changed.

Problem is for the nba we have already worked it out. It’s not a surprise we’re the best in the league in offence and we still have timelord to comeback and squeeze himself in the mix.

Like I said only thing that could derail this season is an injury.
See I don’t see them that far ahead, Bucks with no Middleton or Ingles so far

The pels are finding an insane run of form and haven’t really had the whole team fit all year

Philly I’m getting less and less confident in figuring it out but they have been seriously effected.

I think Celtics and Bucks are the clear 1/2 at the stage, just don’t think we have a team this year that I think is anything close to a lock. Like some of those Warriors teams of the past

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back