Certified Legendary Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA 2022-3 Week 9 Thread: Pelicans top of the West

Remove this Banner Ad

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Milwaukee fans feeling Grizzly ?

Who will Boston play in the Finals again?

East is absolutely mediocre aside from The Lean Green Celtic Machine and The Bucks without Middleton are awful.

Celtics v Grizzlies NBA finals, you heard it here first folks !

Picking the top seed from the West to play the top seed of the East isn't too far out there.

Bucks have the second best record in the league. Not bad for an awful team.

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Banchero torched us that quarter, I take it back, definitely ROTY.

Orlando gonna be a problem in the East in the next decade plus, the good news is they are too good now to actually get Wemby in the lottery, but they now have a terrific young core.

If Fultz stays healthy (touchwood) he could be a decent playmaker

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Think I saw Tatum smoking a cigar after the 30 point Suns win

I am just relieved Orlando are out-tanking themselves out of Wemby. If they somehow got him, shut up shop in the East for the next 10-15 years. As it stands though, they are bloody scary as it is, esp so young.

Hope Victor goes to Charlotte, Jordan would just waste his talents there anyway :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Banchero scores 20 points again.

1671246663026.png

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
I am just relieved Orlando are out-tanking themselves out of Wemby. If they somehow got him, shut up shop in the East for the next 10-15 years. As it stands though, they are bloody scary as it is, esp so young.

Hope Victor goes to Charlotte, Jordan would just waste his talents there anyway :D
Magic are just about set if they land him. Not sure where I want him to land, Dubs might even be an outside chance if Steph's recovery goes much longer than expected

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Magic are just about set if they land him. Not sure where I want him to land, Dubs might even be an outside chance if Steph's recovery goes much longer than expected

They weighed down the Lotto Odds in favour of the worst teams getting number 1, Spurs, Pistons or Hornets is my tip.

Any team that has over 30 wins in the Lotto has almost impossible odds of getting Wemby imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back