Certified Legendary Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA 2022-3 Week 9 Thread: Pelicans top of the West

Remove this Banner Ad

This is ludicrous. Boston get eight points up with less than a minute to go, then give up two baskets and Brown bricks the free throws?!

Pathetic. Milwaukee looking on and laughing at this.

Haha nah, Boston smacked down The Bucks in last season's playoffs, will do it again next May.

Nah the Lakers were not unlucky, they threw an 8 point lead with under 2 minutes to go and missed 2 free throws that would have iced the game. They chocked big time.
And we threw a 20 point lead in the third..

But what a game omg my heart has come out of my chest this was unreal from both teams.

Neutrals would've had a blast.

Forget OT, AD just needed one of the 2 FT's at the end of regulation.

exaxtly. Not a great of the game.

Lakers no where near playoff material, pushed the probable eventual 2023 nba champs should give the ball club something to build on.

But what a game omg my heart has come out of my chest this was unreal from both teams.

Oh yeah both were as bad as each other, a rare game where both probably deserve to lose 🤣

Haha nah, Boston smacked down The Bucks in last season's playoffs, will do it again next May.
It went to game 7 with no Middleton... Interesting way of remembering how that series played out

JAYLEN 'ice in veins' BROWN

Well done for honouring Bill in the right way Celts, despite a nightmare choke, giving Lakers false hope and breaking LAL hearts is what Celtic Pride is all about

Light that cigar Memphis

images

Jayson Tatum Sport GIF by Boston Celtics

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It went to game 7 with no Middleton... Interesting way of remembering how that series played out

I remember one of our dearly departed Boston brethren saying that their sneaking by the Wizards in 7 games in 2017 was also a beatdown.

Those green goggles are something else.

Unless Khris "Celtic Killer" Middleton is out again, I expect some C's fans will be upset come ECF time ;)

Unless Khris "Celtic Killer" Middleton is out again, I expect some C's fans will be upset come ECF time ;)

Lol, time will tell.

Definitely wouldn't be salty if the Bucks win though, either the Celts or Cream City will bring the chip home back East :)

Lol, time will tell.

Definitely wouldn't be salty if the Bucks win though, either the Celts or Cream City will bring the chip home back East :)
I was rooting for the C's against the Warriors last time out and would do so again this season.

No one out West I'd want to win or realistcally believe can win it against the Celtics or Bucks.

3rd game in 4 nights on a big west swing, we were always gonna be vulnerable. To show some steel & wrestle back what looked a certain loss is what we needed after two spineless losses.

Another loss for the Lollies makes it harder for them to make tbe play in tournament too :)

Relieved to stop the 2 game loss and now we have a 6 game stretch at home.

Time Lord back next week too, which I am really agog for !

can confirm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back