The Official Bigfooty NBA Thread Week 7. Get your hot takes here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have to find a way to get rid of Turner. Having Simmons, Turner and Sabonis on the same team would be a disaster
I'd move Sabonis instead of Turner tbh. I know he lacks offensively in comparison but Sabonis is a box score player over an actual good/winning player imo

****ing he'll, Anthony Edwards is such an excitement machine. If he played for a larger market team, he would be splashed all over ESPN/Slam Magazine etc

I don't think it's a stretch to say he is the first legit franchise player Sota have had since KG (And I like KAT a lot too)

He does it both ends of the court. Definitely will be watching the Wolves for the rest of the season on League pass (provided it doesn't clash with Celtics games)

Massive buzz around Minny right now

The New York Knicks have dropped Kemba Walker from the starting lineup and the rotation altogether.

Alec Burks will start at point guard for the Knicks.

Walker has averaged 11.7 points, 2.6 rebounds and 3.1 assists in 24.5 minutes per game this season for the Knicks.

Big Al currently dominating*

*hasn't been completely terrible which there was always a strong chance of

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good win Wolves

KAT and his constant foul problems are becoming a concern (although to be fair, he seems to be an easy target by whose happy refs . So annoying.
It's not just KAT, it hits Vanderbilt and McDaniels as well. There are some technique issues there with all of them but * we've had a bad run with the refs this season.

It's not just KAT, it hits Vanderbilt and McDaniels as well. There are some technique issues there with all of them but fu** we've had a bad run with the refs this season.

Hopefully the more games you win and media coverage you get, the less likely Wolves will be the victim of some poor/biased ref decisions. Bill Simmons said on his podcast yesterday that your game at Philly was the worst officiated game of the NBA season (which I cannot help but agree with)

I think you need to add some depth on your bench before the trade deadline/all star break, but am impressed with how Chris Finch has managed to buy many of the Wolves buying into defensive pressure esp Edwards and D-Lo.

Speaking of Edwards, wow. Should be an all star this season if he maintains his form

NO.PNG

Pelicans have won this trade

• Valanciunas 18.5p/12.3r ----------- Adams 6.6p/8.0r
  • Graham 14.3p/4.7a -----------------Bledsoe 9.9p/3.5a ------------- Iwundu (waived)
  • Murphy III 4.8p/2.4r ----------------Williams 5.0p/1.6r

View attachment 1289928

Pelicans have won this trade

• Valanciunas 18.5p/12.3r ----------- Adams 6.6p/8.0r
  • Graham 14.3p/4.7a -----------------Bledsoe 9.9p/3.5a ------------- Iwundu (waived)
  • Murphy III 4.8p/2.4r ----------------Williams 5.0p/1.6r

It's a bit more complicated than that, we shouldn't have really had Adams and Bledsoe in the first place. Cost us two firsts to clean up that mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back