Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
what is wrong with the pacers, they’re gonna have to blow it up

I don't like the fit of Lavert and Brogdon, you need to pair one of them with a shooter. If I'm them, I'd stick with Brogdon.

I'm amazed they've stayed with the twin towers as long as they have too.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Reckon this is the best the Celtics have played all year after the first quarter against Utah, without Jaylen Brown, and Romeo Langford subbed out at half time (who was playing well)

Tatum has really lifted in the 3rd quarter too. Driving more and getting to the line.

Utah have managed to score so many hammy 3 pointers out of their ass.

Been a very entertaining game to watch.

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
I don't like the fit of Lavert and Brogdon, you need to pair one of them with a shooter. If I'm them, I'd stick with Brogdon.

I'm amazed they've stayed with the twin towers as long as they have too.
I'm probably in the minority but if im the pacers I would trade Sabonis before Turner, you'd probably get more too
Brogdan is really good, probably look to move Levert at deadline

*I would love Levert on cavs but the contracts dont work

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
I'm probably in the minority but if im the pacers I would trade Sabonis before Turner, you'd probably get more too
Brogdan is really good, probably look to move Levert at deadline

I agree 100%, Turner is a top-3 defensive centre in the league, and unlike most of the other contenders he spaces the floor at the other end.

Sabonis is talented, but you can replace his production in a trade, particularly if you package him with LeVert.

Utah have managed to score so many hammy 3 pointers out of their ass.

I can't say that I've ever heard of a hammy three pointer before.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I wouldn't mind losing to the Jazz in Utah so much if they didn't have such a **** knuckle fanbase. I don't think I saw not one non White fan in their crowd .

On the positive side, Tatum really played like an Alpha, and is starting to drive to the basket more and has been expanding his passing.

May 10, 2007
Bonbeach
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
I wouldn't mind losing to the Jazz in Utah so much if they didn't have such a **** knuckle fanbase. I don't think I saw not one non White fan in their crowd .

On the positive side, Tatum really played like an Alpha, and is starting to drive to the basket more and has been expanding his passing.

Why does skin colour in the crowd matter ?

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
Man we're a frustrating team.

Won in Utah, Dallas and LA this week. Also been utterly blown out twice, by two of those same teams.

Will gladly take it over losing 12 of 13 though.
Zion would eat 12 of the 13 if they were pies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back