The Official Bigfooty NBA Thread Week 7. Get your hot takes here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So what's this Lakers teams ceiling ? Even with the big 3 playing they don't look that good.

Unless they trade for players who can play defence, especially on perimeter/3 point shooters, they ain't going to have much of an impact in the playoffs (assuming they even get there)

Zion would eat 12 of the 13 if they were pies

A dagger. A dagger in my heart.

Hard to win when can’t get ball in the basket.

Good win for the Warriors.

Was a great run.

As you said the other day, perspective says that 18 wins used to be an entire season's worth in the bad old days.

I wonder if the Thad Young rumours from early in the season have anything to them. Would be a great get for you guys if you could get him cheap.

A dagger. A dagger in my heart.

Was a great run.

As you said the other day, perspective says that 18 wins used to be an entire season's worth in the bad old days.

I wonder if the Thad Young rumours from early in the season have anything to them. Would be a great get for you guys if you could get him cheap.
Really miss Dario playing that small ball 5 in games like this but can’t do much about that. I think they’ll make a move for a big, particularly if Frank is out for a while.

Aside from The Pistons and possibly now OKC after yesterday's debacle, I don't think any team this season is actively tanking now, which is a credit to Adam Silver and his lottery reforms.

Mind you, I do expect several teams to put the cue in the break after the all star break, but the addition of the play in tournament has also been effective in stamping out tanking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aside from The Pistons and possibly now OKC after yesterday's debacle, I don't think any team this season is actively tanking now, which is a credit to Adam Silver and his lottery reforms.

Mind you, I do expect several teams to put the cue in the break after the all star break, but the addition of the play in tournament has also been effective in stamping out tanking.
I don’t think you can accuse Pistons of tanking, they’ve tried to sign some free agents they just have no idea and just suck. Oklahoma are not even being subtle about the tanking

The Charlotte Hornets are on a three-game losing streak after a solid start to the season and things might be about to get even tougher. Starting guards LaMelo Ball and Terry Rozier are both expected to miss several games after entering the NBA's health and safety protocols for COVID-19.

The Charlotte Hornets are on a three-game losing streak after a solid start to the season and things might be about to get even tougher. Starting guards LaMelo Ball and Terry Rozier are both expected to miss several games after entering the NBA's health and safety protocols for COVID-19.
Terrible news - not what we needed :(

kemba wouldn’t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back