The Official Bigfooty NBA Thread Week 9. Where guys are not about that life

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clearly something we've been working on in practice.
In play betting

Playing better without their best player.

Hot take.
Please re-read and re-submit.

I didn’t say they were playing better. I said the players get to play more to their strengths. More cutting, movement, get more touches.

Similar setup when the Rockets played without Harden.

Playing with high-usage guys make it hard to stay in a rhythm. Of course said guys are high-usage because they’re great players. It’s the game within the game

In play betting

Please re-read and re-submit.

I didn’t say they were playing better. I said the players get to play more to their strengths. More cutting, movement, get more touches.

Similar setup when the Rockets played without Harden.

Playing with high-usage guys make it hard to stay in a rhythm. Of course said guys are high-usage because they’re great players. It’s the game within the game
+1

sage contribution , with Kerr and former Houston coach it trends to a chess on parquet , i like my soviets and yugoslavs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Durant dominating in the first with some decent assistance from Griffin. Would worry about his usage/game time without a fit Harden or returning Kyrie (neither of which look particularly likely) come playoffs, but he is just great to watch.

Whoever else the Pacers trade, their first swap needs to be their standard unis for these ones.

LaVert ideally needs to be paired with another perimeter creator who can play off ball and shoot the three, similar to DeRozan with LaVine.

SGA's shot was amazing in and of itself, had no business going in.

Whoever else the Pacers trade, their first swap needs to be their standard unis for these ones.

LaVert ideally needs to be paired with another perimeter creator who can play off ball and shoot the three, similar to DeRozan with LaVine.

SGA's shot was amazing in and of itself, had no business going in.
nahnah told me Cedi and Caris would be unstoppable

Hate to agree with whiny face Doc, but the Nets are getting bailed out with some of these calls.

I would've divorced my parents for that gaffe.

Still can't side with Doc especially when he calls a time out with 3 secs left in the game just to complain some more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back