Certified Legendary Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 1 Thread (December 23, 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durant just has no rust, looks like he hasn't missed a game

Was pretty quite in the first half, but torched us afterwards.

From what I have seen so far, Nash looks like being a very good choice as coach for the Nets as well (cop that SAS)

Not angry at the Celtics, just resigned to the fact we are no longer one of the teams to beat in the East.

From what I have seen so far, Nash looks like being a very good choice as coach for the Nets as well (cop that SAS)

Not angry at the Celtics, just resigned to the fact we are no longer one of the teams to beat in the East.
Assuming Kyrie and Durant stay healthy they will be coming out of the East IMO

Bucks are no threat to that roster at all

That roster is so deep its not funny

Assuming Kyrie and Durant stay healthy they will be coming out of the East IMO

Bucks are no threat to that roster at all

That roster is so deep its not funny

Wouldn't write off Miami yet. Still way to early to predict who the finalists will be, but yes The Nets very scary and deep so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They never were......

Marc Gasol is finished

Massive downgrade from Dwight/McGee

Yeah it kinda got passed over in the pre-season that he struggled massively, especially those games against the Suns.

Also laid an egg against the Clippers a couple of days ago. I mean they got Trez for a reason, but still a worry. Kinda laughable that a Pau comeback was being touted as well.

Yeah it kinda got passed over in the pre-season that he struggled massively, especially those games against the Suns.

Also laid an egg against the Clippers a couple of days ago. I mean they got Trez for a reason, but still a worry. Kinda laughable that a Pau comeback was being touted as well.

Always felt losing mcdwight was a bad move. They offer 12 fouls and energy.
We need another centre desperately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back