Live Event The official Bigfooty NBA Week 1 thread (we love China and free speech)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
posting for the link fam

pascal.png

30698058_1891450844251285_1210906719903809536_n.jpg

Last edited:

Anthony Davis has a $28.7 million player option for the 20-21 season and almost certainly will become a free agent. Most expect Davis to re-sign with the Los Angeles Lakers next offseason.
“Don’t f--- it up,” one source close to Davis told Sam Amick of The Athleticwhen asked how people should see the Lakers' odds of re-signing him.
Davis helped orchestrate a move to the Lakers by requesting a trade from the New Orleans Pelicans. The Lakers traded Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, Josh Hart and a number of first round picks to the Pelicans for Davis.
"They’re all alone in pole position, but you still have to get it over the finish line without the car going up in flames,' writes Amick in an attempt to translate the message.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VanFleet has replaced Draymond Green as my most hated player. Just really shits me for some reason.

Anyhow, I think the Pels have the makings of a pretty good team, Ingram should be an all-star one day, JJ Reddick a solid signing, just not sold on Alvin Gentry as coach tbh.

VanFleet has replaced Draymond Green as my most hated player. Just really shits me for some reason.

Anyhow, I think the Pels have the makings of a pretty good team, Ingram should be an all-star one day, JJ Reddick a solid signing, just not sold on Alvin Gentry as coach tbh.

You mean VanVleet I think.

You mean VanVleet I think.

I'll be dissapointed if there isn't someone with a courier business in Toronto called VanFleet now though.

Fred's VanFleet™

think you're right on the Pels, the core of Zion, Holiday(criminally underrated), Ball, Ingam, Favors, JJ and Hayes is something that could be a serious force in a couple of years.

I'm not as bullish on Ingram though, he's having a great offensive game today and he is a good player but ultimately flawed, D is garbage and he is a offensive black hole.... probably the reason why he didn't get an extension when the rest of his draft class got them recently(Simmons, Murray, Heild, Sabonis etc...)

think you're right on the Pels, the core of Zion, Holiday(criminally underrated), Ball, Ingam, Favors, JJ and Hayes is something that could be a serious force in a couple of years.

I'm not as bullish on Ingram though, he's having a great offensive game today and he is a good player but ultimately flawed, D is garbage and he is a offensive black hole.... probably the reason why he didn't get an extension when the rest of his draft class got them recently(Simmons, Murray, Heild, Sabonis etc...)

If the Pels played in the East, they would comfortably be a playoff team this season.

They look like been a high scoring/offensive team, and yes Holiday is a legit stud, rate him very highly.

Ultimately though they need to tighten up defensively, they have given Pascal too many easy open looks.

But geez, put a fit (hopefully injury free) Zion into this team, and they will do some damage in this league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back