The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 10 Thread - Rise of the Superteams?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will only get better though, just need the right pieces around them at the right time.

We will see I’m far from convinced especially up the top it’s anything more than a “let’s keep the position we are” team

Bit of trouble when cp3 winds down. Unless you can find another point god. Paddy mills nice fit
He said he’ll play to 56, so no need to take the jam out of my donut just yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Utah really spread the load. 7 players scoring double digits, with 3 with 20+ points.

Their 7 best is averaging +26 mins per game.

Even the next tier is good for regular season; oni, favors niang.

Very good team but you wonder if they will have enough firepower / stars post season?

On a sort of related note interestingly Brooklyn essentially reverted to a 7 man rotation vs a full strength clipper.

Edit. Azubuike too, might end up being a good gobert back up

Last edited:

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
How is Irving an All Star starter for running away during tough times when LaVine is absolutely balling is beyond me.

He only missed a few games and flat earth is playing awesome. His shooting is quality too. Irving is also hardly touching the ball, unselfishly letting harden be the PG and kd the n.1 option

Lavine is brilliant too

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Their 7 best is averaging +26 mins per game.

Even the next tier is good for regular season; oni, favors niang.

Very good team but you wonder if they will have enough firepower / stars post season?

On a sort of related note interestingly Brooklyn essentially reverted to a 7 man rotation vs a full strength clippers
Think they do. Always need a good rotation/bench to push in playoffs. They were so close to West Conference finals last season. Mitchell is another year older. Denver, Spurs, Suns aren't as strong. It's possible.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
I'd be surprised if it ended up being the full 28 million without sending salaries out, because adding roughly $15 million (I heard) in salary to your roster will put you over the luxury tax, which means repeater taxes will kick in next season, and stay locked in again for 2022/23.

November.

The problem is they are capped out now because Tatum and Brown's extensions have kicked in. So they can't go the free agency route beyond the Tristan Thompsons of the world. And they've used up all the draft capital they acquired over the years.

2018-2021 should have been their ideal time to contend, but they've bled too much talent via free agency, Kemba's deal looks iffy, and they're relying almost entirely on mid to late first round draftees for depth and improvement.

They're not screwed, but their options to improve now are much more limited than they have been. And that's a problem when they're clearly not contenders as presently constructed.
Yes, it will that's the shocking thing.

Ainge has got to go wasted so much time not going for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back