The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 10 Thread - Rise of the Superteams?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
my favourite nba player is now Jarrett Allen

Claxton > Allen.

Nobody is writing him off here, if you want to take it that way that’s on you. Said he’s not better then Luka and PG’s with no J don’t correlate well with rings which is a fact of the modern game. That’s it.

Your right

PG’s with non existent jump shots lose championships - can be interpreted in a variety of ways

Do you know what a non sequitur is?

Completely irrelevant.

He's shooting 35%, which is good enough for someone who takes tough shots and shoots a high volume. And does a lot more for his team besides.

Well sh1t, I must have imagined Doncic averaging 31/10/9 in the playoffs last year. Silly me.

Meanwhile you're waxing lyrical about Simmons' playoff series against the Raptors in 2019. A series in which he averaged 11 points and 5 assists per game.

It's not. You called him a chucker, remember?

Chuckers don't average nearly double digit assists per game. Shooting percentages were never mentioned, except in your own mind.

So Westbrook isn't a chucker? Due to the dimes. Got ya.

Kawhi was FMVP and amazing on the eye test. Look up the stats scoring % based on defender.

Butler hogged the ball which hurt Ben's stats.

I acknowledge luka has been improving from distance

Uhh Pels 5 secs left you need a 3 to tie and the play ends with a charge call in the paint.

At least they’re entertaining (and good for punters who take the overs)

So Westbrook isn't a chucker? Due to the dimes. Got ya.

Westbrook's problem has been deferring to more talented teammates, not something that is an issue for Doncic. Tim Hardaway Jr ain't Durant or Harden.

And to state the glaringly obvious, Westbrook's TS% is 48%. Doncic's is 58%. Apples and oranges.

was FMVP and amazing on the eye test. Look up the stats scoring % based on defender.

Butler hogged the ball which hurt Ben's stats.

I think the latter claim is dubious, but moot anyway.

The point was that you implied that Doncic is an empty stats guy, against all evidence.

I acknowledge luka has been improving from distance

So far you've called his worse than Trae Young, Cam Reddish & Simmons; fat, overrated and a chucker. I'd say you're damning him with pretty faint praise.

Westbrook's problem has been deferring to more talented teammates, not something that is an issue for Doncic. Tim Hardaway Jr ain't Durant or Harden.

And to state the glaringly obvious, Westbrook's TS% is 48%. Doncic's is 58%. Apples and oranges.

I think the latter claim is dubious, but moot anyway.

The point was that you implied that Doncic is an empty stats guy, against all evidence.

So far you've called his worse than Trae Young, Cam Reddish & Simmons; fat, overrated and a chucker. I'd say you're damning him with pretty faint praise.

Lol I like luka a lot you fool.

Btw I started facts about reddish/doncic chucking. Pls don't miss quote

Uhh Pels 5 secs left you need a 3 to tie and the play ends with a charge call in the paint.

At least they’re entertaining (and good for punters who take the overs)

I reckon we give TV networks their money's worth, for better or worse!

Pels gonna Pel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Atlanta are indeed arguably ahead in the rebuild too. The doncic-mavs stinking it up isn't good evidence otherwise.

If you want some tips for betting feel free to pm

He is one of the best players in the world. He doesn't need me to praise him.

Nobody's asking you to praise him. You called him a fat, efnic chucker who's worse than Cam Reddish.

And then claimed that you didn't.

Which I have often done yet magically didn't make your picture gallery

I think I've heard you praise Simmons and the Nets about a million times each.

Doncic, not so much.

Atlanta are indeed arguably ahead in the rebuild too. The doncic-mavs stinking it up isn't good evidence otherwise.

If you want some tips for betting feel free to pm
srobbo

how are atlanta ahead of the mavs rebuild when:
1. Mavs have already made playoffs, while ATL finished 2nd last in a shite Eastern conf last year
2. Mavs currently have a better record than atlanta, while playing in the harder conference. Mavs would be sittings 5 spots above them in the east standings right now with current records. If Mavs played all the shitty east teams that atlanta do, it's fair to assume their record would be better putting them even higher above the hawks.
3. Mavs were decimated by covid to start the season are now 7-3 over the last 10 games. I daresay their record is going to improve from here on.

Impossibly, the standard of posting in here has dropped even further with the influx of the Marcels of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back