The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 11 Thread. Luka vs Bird

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A bit of a bizarre one for sure. It looked as if O’Neale was going to turn it over anyway even after saving it, but would need to check the whistle
Apparently the ball hit the ref on the way past. Most people were looking at his feet i doubt anyone noticed whether it hit the ref or not. Probably would have been a jump ball anyway, Jazz player would have ran on to it but hadn't by the time the whistle had blown

Rudy Gobert: "As I’ve been in the league and watching games, I feel like we don’t get calls that everybody else gets. … I’m not able to get calls that everybody in this ******* league gets. … Hopefully they watch the game when they get home and they feel ashamed.

A french person having a whine. I am shocked

Rudy Gobert: "As I’ve been in the league and watching games, I feel like we don’t get calls that everybody else gets. … I’m not able to get calls that everybody in this ******* league gets. … Hopefully they watch the game when they get home and they feel ashamed.

A french person having a whine. I am shocked
Agreed. Usually it's a Boston player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wtf is Kerr crying about? Honestly

if that was Lillard barreling into a GSW player he’d be wanting a charge.

Nah i reckon if Lillard barged into steph in exactly the same type of play, Kerr would tell the refs to reverse the call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back