The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 11 Thread. Luka vs Bird

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice choke from Washington.

Next time don't celebrate like you've won the game Beal.
Freaking choked didn’t he? Parading along like a fool with still 1 minute left. Idiotic play from him that last by 30. Stupid inbound play, turnover then couldn’t defend Tatum. Didn’t pass out for the final possession. Awful

Redeemed himself from what? He single handedly won them the game & if you ever wanted a few reasons why Beal has critics, it was all laid bare for you to see in that mare of a last 60 secs.

Yeah bit of a stupid take from me.

First time the Celtics have won two games in a row simce January i believe.

Blokes played 40 mins last night, this game is over and Thibs is still playing his staters

Is this moron ever going to learn

Mate, he is instilling defence and a winning culture into New York, and thus make your franchise an actual attractive destination for free agents/stars.

Look granted, you have a few decent rookies/young players, but your bench to me seems wafer thin (like Boston)

You guys are likely going to make the playoffs for the first time since Grover Cleveland was President.

If only you Took Haliburton instead of Toppin, that really was massive blunder by Leon Rose, not on Thibs.

Granted Rose made amends with the Quickley pick up, but passing on Haliburton was shithouse (imo)
Kings got the 2nd best rookie (after Lamelo naturally)

Mate, he is instilling defence and a winning culture into New York, and thus make your franchise an actual attractive destination for free agents/stars.

Look granted, you have a few decent rookies/young players, but your bench to me seems wafer thin (like Boston)

You guys are likely going to make the playoffs for the first time since Grover Cleveland was President.

If only you Took Haliburton instead of Toppin, that really was massive blunder by Leon Rose, not on Thibs.

Granted Rose made amends with the Quickley pick up, but passing on Haliburton was shithouse (imo)
Kings got the 2nd best rookie (after Lamelo naturally)
Agree passing on Haliburton was a massive stuff up but what the hell does that have to do with playing ur starters 40+ mins two nights in a row?

Randle and Noel are absolutely gassed and this bloke ruined Rose by playing him in junk time mins where he did his acl And ****ed his career

Give some mins to Toppin, IQ in these type of situations

Agreed that we need to protect these blokes. No good running them into the ground when it’s all over.
On another note how bad are the Rockets

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Consolidating win against the warriors

Lakers should waltz in the West again, unless you play the Blazers, think Dame can seriously cause LAL some serious headaches in the playoffs.

No need for panic stations at Lakerland, unlike at Celtics Nation, where we want Ainge burnt at the stake.

Would make a strong case that these days that Anthony Davis is the Lakers best/most important player, Leborn is still a legendary top 3 player no doubt, but I feel like it's AD's team now in many s.

Lakers should waltz in the West again, unless you play the Blazers, think Dame can seriously cause LAL some serious headaches in the playoffs.

No need for panic stations at Lakerland, unlike at Celtics Nation, where we want Ainge burnt at the stake.

Would make a strong case that these days that Anthony Davis is the Lakers best/most important player, Leborn is still a legendary top 3 player no doubt, but I feel like it's AD's team now in many s.
The arrival of Look2Me4Guidance 's very own Damian Jones and the lakers winning streak is no coincidence

He wears (current all star julius "undersized" randles number

I feel for Beal The last 11 times he has scored 40, he has had 11 losses. He has had 26 such games of 40 points, his +/- in those games is -1. Just to add a bit of context, James Harden has had 99 games of 40+, his +/- is 943

I feel for Beal The last 11 times he has scored 40, he has had 11 losses. He has had 26 such games of 40 points, his +/- in those games is -1. Just to add a bit of context, James Harden has had 99 games of 40+, his +/- is 943

To be fair to BB, he is coached by arguably the worst coach in the league.

Brad Stevens (surprisingly) set up the final defensive trap and set up perfectly.
These losses are not on Beal's shoulders (despite what so many clueless flogs on RealGm and Twitter say)

Putrid coaching and coasting/unresponsive players who do not have the will to win like Beal is to blame.

I don't think even Russ Westbrook cares anymore about winning or losing.

I would put forth the argument now that the Wiz are the worst/most poorly run organization in the Association these days.

Hiring halfway decent coaches has really helped the Knicks and Bulls tenfold. And both do not have a player of Beal's calibre (although I am a big fan of Lavine)

To be fair to BB, he is coached by arguably the worst coach in the league.

Brad Stevens (surprisingly) set up the final defensive trap and set up perfectly.
These losses are not on Beal's shoulders (despite what so many clueless flogs on RealGm and Twitter say)

Putrid coaching and coasting/unresponsive players who do not have the will to win like Beal is to blame.

I don't think even Russ Westbrook cares anymore about winning or losing.

I would put forth the argument now that the Wiz are the worst/most poorly run organization in the Association these days.

Hiring halfway decent coaches has really helped the Knicks and Bulls tenfold. And both do not have a player of Beal's calibre (although I am a big fan of Lavine)
While I agree, Westbrook has been instrumental in getting Washington winning of late.
But Brooks.. he’s holding the organisation back definitely. He can’t outcoach anyone if he’d tried.
Didnt call a time out when Beal had the inbound possession and was in trouble. Then drew up the play to have Beal pass to an open 3 rather just attack the rim and lay up to push the margin. Boneheaded dumb moves.
Grunfeld leaving is a step inthe right direction, so was Wall, sadly. Freeing up salary is key. Brooks will be gone soon, but for who?

While I agree, Westbrook has been instrumental in getting Washington winning of late.
But Brooks.. he’s holding the organisation back definitely. He can’t outcoach anyone if he’d tried.
Didnt call a time out when Beal had the inbound possession and was in trouble. Then drew up the play to have Beal pass to an open 3 rather just attack the rim and lay up to push the margin. Boneheaded dumb moves.
Grunfeld leaving is a step inthe right direction, so was Wall, sadly. Freeing up salary is key. Brooks will be gone soon, but for who?
The next Pop/Nick Nurse disciple that no one knows yet.

The arrival of Look2Me4Guidance 's very own Damian Jones and the lakers winning streak is no coincidence

He wears (current all star julius "undersized" randles number

Seeing the distinguishable white t-shirt with the white uni just really pours the salt in. Expecting a big revenge game from him in a Suns loss on Weds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back