The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 11 Thread. Luka vs Bird

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And thus we see evidence of east > west yet again.

Giannis with Another quiet 36/5/14/4/1
game that will get no attention
Is it 3 or 4 Leastern teams with a winning record? Haven't checked...
Edit: just checked, it's 3 win one at 500. Got to get to 10th to find a losing record in the Bestern Conference.

Warriors ball and player movement on offence is a joy to watch. Just so impressive. With Klay back next year and a stronger Wiseman, will be good to go next year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Philly and or The Bucks need to go all in to try acquire Beal. He would definitley make the difference between them East Finalists to NBA champions.

He is a one man wrecking crew in Boston.
It's kind of impressive to watch even as a Cs fans

Beal has been great. Anyone who thinks he doesn't deserve to be a ASG starter is a bum.

I don't disagree that Beal is a legit all-star, but why would you call anyone who dissents "a bum"?

I don't disagree that Beal is a legit all-star, but why would you call anyone who dissents "a bum"?

I just feel like because he plays for a mediocre team like The Wiz, some fans (not here so much but on RealGm and Twitter etc) think he didn't deserve to be an All Star Starter cause he hasn't asked for a trade (yet) and accusations of being a stats padder.

It feels like a form of snobbery really, where players from less successful franchises shouldn't be considered All Star Starter material.

He deserves a lot respect and rewardfor toughing it out in DC and not ask to be traded to a Suoerteam (in my opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back