Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2009
In the Country,VIC
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Phila 76ers , Phila Eagles , Man U
Rudy Gobert: "As I’ve been in the league and watching games, I feel like we don’t get calls that everybody else gets. … I’m not able to get calls that everybody in this ******* league gets. … Hopefully they watch the game when they get home and they feel ashamed.

A french person having a whine. I am shocked

Utah players acting like they are 10-20. Seem to think they should be undefeated the way they are carrying on.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Lavine is so good

Beast.. Twolves stuffed up big time

1- Ben Simmons (57.8%) and 10.7 FGA per Game

2- Jalen Brunson (53.1%) and 8.7 FGA per Game

3- Zach LaVine (52.5%) and 19.6 FGA per Game

4- Kyrie Irving (51.0%) and 20.3 FGA per Game

5- LeBron James (50.9%) and 19.1 FGA per Game

6- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (50.8%) and 15.5 FGA per Game

7- Devin Booker (50.3%) and 18.4 FGA per Game

8- Jrue Holiday (49.4%) and 12.4 FGA per Game

9- Tyrese Haliburton (49.4%) and 10.3 FGA per Game

10- Norman Powell (49.2%) and 12.6 FGA per Game

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Tbh they copped a couple of rough calls in the last minute against us on Tuesday.

Didn't see the game today, but apparently there was some controversy over a reviewed out of bounds call or something.

That foul on embiid by gobert was absolute rubbish.

Horrible calls jazz definitely got screwed.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Rudy Gobert: "As I’ve been in the league and watching games, I feel like we don’t get calls that everybody else gets. … I’m not able to get calls that everybody in this ******* league gets. … Hopefully they watch the game when they get home and they feel ashamed.

A french person having a whine. I am shocked

For that game he had every reason too.

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
For that game he had every reason too.

They got some rough calls but i am not copping Gobert having another wine when the guy gets away with 73 moving screens per game.

They also melted hard, Mitchell chucked big time late and the double tech for arguing is on him. That game was still totally winnable and they threw it away.

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
Might get trade to dubs for Wiseman and the wolves pick? Around the draft time

Would be good result for both teams
Way overs for mine, Vuc is good but Wisemen is one of the best young prospects in the league and a super valuable pick?

Doubt they would be signing up for that.

Nuggetz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 4, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
They got some rough calls but i am not copping Gobert having another wine when the guy gets away with 73 moving screens per game.

They also melted hard, Mitchell chucked big time late and the double tech for arguing is on him. That game was still totally winnable and they threw it away.

You could see the frustration building all game and I was surprised he or Gobert didn't get angry earlier. If they start getting more foul calls for the next few games then it would be worth it. Wait and see...

DT_35

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Denver, Liverpool
Philly are like regular season Harden. Get all the FTS during the year, then don’t get them in playoff basketball and s*** the bed

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
That foul on embiid by gobert was absolute rubbish.

Horrible calls jazz definitely got screwed.

Did the refs help them give up multiple 10+ point leads?
Embiid is the MVP. That’s the difference between two very even teams. Not the refs.

Marcel Proust

Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Way overs for mine, Vuc is good but Wisemen is one of the best young prospects in the league and a super valuable pick?

Doubt they would be signing up for that.

Curry 33
Klay 32 - double major injury.
Green 32.

Do they have the luxury of waiting for Wiseman and the new pick to come good?

Vuc is a gun and fits the window which is closing

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
Curry 33
Klay 32 - double major injury.
Green 32.

Do they have the luxury of waiting for Wiseman and the new pick to come good?

Vuc is a gun and fits the window which is closing
They are also trading away the entire future of the franchise for an all star that i don't think moves the needle enough.

They could package those two things and get better.

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
Philly are like regular season Harden. Get all the FTS during the year, then don’t get them in playoff basketball and s*** the bed
Philly don't s**t the bed in play offs and outside Embiid don't really get much from the refs. Simmons gets fouled most drives to the basket and gets nothing.

They were one of the most BS bounces away from a conference finals appearance two years ago and last year were just not good, they were the 1 seed during Jan and dropped off massively.

Poor roster construction, Bad coaching and no Simmons in the play offs as well.

This is a different team.

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
What a better option?

The future is over anyway when the curry era ends
Well as you pointed out Klay is coming off two career threatening injuries and Green is slowing down and often injured. Mortgaging the future for a border line all star is not smart.

They get someone that can move the needle or they hold Wiseman who could be a top 3 centre in the league one day and the Wolves pick which could be a great player if they nail it.

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
Rewatch the last quarter again - Embiid scored 14 points in the last 7 minutes including the tying 3.
Also elite defence in in the 4th

Anyone who says the refs lost that for the Jazz is kidding them self, the Jazz imploded big time.

If Mitchell chucking up shots for fun and mouthing of giving techs is all on the refs it shows he still has a ton of maturing to do.

Marcel Proust

Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Well as you pointed out Klay is coming off two career threatening injuries and Green is slowing down and often injured. Mortgaging the future for a border line all star is not smart.

They get someone that can move the needle or they hold Wiseman who could be a top 3 centre in the league one day and the Wolves pick which could be a great player if they nail it.

Did the contending teams make mistakes trading in Jrue. PG. AD. Harden?

Vuc is an all star and there are not many better players. Very few available ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back