The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 11 Thread. Luka vs Bird

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Also elite defence in in the 4th

Anyone who says the refs lost that for the Jazz is kidding them self, the Jazz imploded big time.

If Mitchell chucking up shots for fun and mouthing of giving techs is all on the refs it shows he still has a ton of maturing to do.

:cool:

Rewatch the OT where Tobias scored 11 of your 13 points.

He was fantastic - no doubt about it.

Refs, thought that’d be pretty obvious

Crazy that an MVP candidate who puts up 40 including clutch bucket after bucket doesn't get the thanks but the refs and Tobias Harris do.

I'm not saying that mate read my post again.

I think Embiid is having a career best year. My point is how poor the officiating in NBA games is getting thought I clear it up for you because you clearly didn't get my point.

Okay.

[Wojnarowski] Six-time All-Star forward Blake Griffin has agreed to a contract buyout with the Detroit Pistons

He had 40million player option next season..

Charania] Sources: Blake Griffin gave back $13.3 million in his buyout with the Pistons. He had $75M on his deal for this season and 2021-22. The six-time All-Star will clears waivers on Sunday and the Brooklyn Nets are the leaders to sign him.

Edwards] Per sources, the #Pistons will not stretch the money owed to Blake Griffin, will eat this year and next. Detroit is in rebuild mode and has three draft picks as of now in 2021

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charania] Sources: Blake Griffin gave back $13.3 million in his buyout with the Pistons. He had $75M on his deal for this season and 2021-22. The six-time All-Star will clears waivers on Sunday and the Brooklyn Nets are the leaders to sign him.

Edwards] Per sources, the #Pistons will not stretch the money owed to Blake Griffin, will eat this year and next. Detroit is in rebuild mode and has three draft picks as of now in 2021

lol that’s f****** outrageous. 62 mil for jacks***

I was hoping the bucks get a boogie or blake. Giannis needs some help...

It's crazy how much money blake left. He must want to play for a competitive team, a lot. His bank account is probably chockers already too I guess

he’ll make up that lost money anyway. Nets have a 6M exception, which will probably go to him I guess and that’ll just be for 1 year

Latrell Sprewell likes this

Griffin hasn't dunked since Dec 2019 so yeah, not much left in that tank

If he is playing with lebron or Giannis he might start jumping again.

Every rubbish big looks half decent when playing with harden.

If he takes the minimum contract it's essentially risk free for his new team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back