The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 12 Thread. Move over lob city, we have plob city!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warsaw

Leviathan
Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.
lel, nothing in this season will surprise me more than sixers sans embiid and simmons, winning on the road.

can the bulls have one (1) of our centers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
We're getting crap kicked out of us by Jared Vanderbilt, Jake Layman, Jaden McDaniels, Naz Reid and Jaylen Nowell. Yes, I assure you those are actual NBA players.

And this is the second time already this season. A new low.
Nowell and Vanderbilt are pretty good players from what I have watched

Look2Me4Guidance

Destination Club Supporter
Sep 10, 2007
On the punt
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
Pretty damn accurate actually, people have noticed.
According to the Advanced On/Off splits on NBA stats, the Pelicans give up 118.7 points per 100 possessions with Bledsoe on the floor. That’s the worst mark on the team. When he sits, that figure drops to 110.2 points given up per 100 possessions. A 110.2 defensive rating overall would currently slot New Orleans 11th in defensive efficiency.

That is unbelievably bad for a guy who was in the All Defensive First team two years back

Look2Me4Guidance

Destination Club Supporter
Sep 10, 2007
On the punt
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
Caris LeVert will play in his first game on Saturday since undergoing surgery in January to treat renal cell carcinoma on his kidney.
LeVert will also be playing in his first game with the Indiana Pacers.
The condition was discovered when LeVert underwent a physical following a four-team trade involving James Harden.

Good news this. Hope he takes it easy against my Suns though.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Caris LeVert will play in his first game on Saturday since undergoing surgery in January to treat renal cell carcinoma on his kidney.
LeVert will also be playing in his first game with the Indiana Pacers.
The condition was discovered when LeVert underwent a physical following a four-team trade involving James Harden.

Good news this. Hope he takes it easy against my Suns though.
Good guy nets saved his life.

I'm still shocked the rockets ended up losing harden and not getting allen (or simmons )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad