The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 12 Thread. Move over lob city, we have plob city!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suns were down 11 with a 1:46 left in the third and turned that into a fairly stress free win on the road against the Blazers.

It has been many moons since I’ve been able to enjoy such feelings

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
The KPJ trade is basically the NBA version of the Jaidyn Stephenson trade, why must my teams be like this

Pretty damn accurate actually, people have noticed.
According to the Advanced On/Off splits on NBA stats, the Pelicans give up 118.7 points per 100 possessions with Bledsoe on the floor. That’s the worst mark on the team. When he sits, that figure drops to 110.2 points given up per 100 possessions. A 110.2 defensive rating overall would currently slot New Orleans 11th in defensive efficiency.

That is unbelievably bad for a guy who was in the All Defensive First team two years back

Ch 7 ad for olympics. Bloke says he’d like to see the boomers and dream team play off for gold.

Dream team.
Fuuuuuuuu

Well we'd give it a fair shake. Most of them are in their 50s.

Caris LeVert will play in his first game on Saturday since undergoing surgery in January to treat renal cell carcinoma on his kidney.
LeVert will also be playing in his first game with the Indiana Pacers.
The condition was discovered when LeVert underwent a physical following a four-team trade involving James Harden.

Good news this. Hope he takes it easy against my Suns though.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Caris LeVert will play in his first game on Saturday since undergoing surgery in January to treat renal cell carcinoma on his kidney.
LeVert will also be playing in his first game with the Indiana Pacers.
The condition was discovered when LeVert underwent a physical following a four-team trade involving James Harden.

Good news this. Hope he takes it easy against my Suns though.

Good guy nets saved his life.

I'm still shocked the rockets ended up losing harden and not getting allen (or simmons )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back