The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 12 Thread. Move over lob city, we have plob city!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're getting crap kicked out of us by Jared Vanderbilt, Jake Layman, Jaden McDaniels, Naz Reid and Jaylen Nowell. Yes, I assure you those are actual NBA players.

And this is the second time already this season. A new low.
I don’t believe you.

Good guy nets saved his life.

I'm still shocked the rockets ended up losing harden and not getting allen (or simmons )
Nets didn't save his life. It was found in the routine medical as part of the trade requirements. You need to stop with the God complex about the Nets.

Doumbouya been on Detroit roster longest..

Oklahoma City is trading guard Hamidou Diallo to Detroit for
forward Svi Mykhailiuk and a 2027 second-round pick, sources tell ESPN.

Detroit's 2027 second-round pick on way to OKC is via Houston, sources say. Diallo will be a restricted free agent this summer and Pistons see him a core player moving forward. Lu Dort's emergence made Diallo expendable, and Thunder add to massive stockpile of picks

Caris LeVert will play in his first game on Saturday since undergoing surgery in January to treat renal cell carcinoma on his kidney.
LeVert will also be playing in his first game with the Indiana Pacers.
The condition was discovered when LeVert underwent a physical following a four-team trade involving James Harden.

Good news this. Hope he takes it easy against my Suns though.
Good story. Still annoys me that his name isn't pronounced Ca-ree Le-Vair though...

Any chance that's not an ACL for Embiid? Thats a lot of weight going down on a hyperextended knee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back