Live Event The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 13 Thread: I'm back (ESPN Foxtel, Kayo, SBS Viceland)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With this Kyrie situati

Portis is plus 38. Guess that means Giannis has some help?

Mathews 22 mins played.
Allen 21.

+ Nwora. Hill. Hood etc. Getting a good run.

Giannis is hardly surrounded by guns imo.

If you remove Giannis bucks pretty average.

The timeline were he was less of a good bloke and joined the warriors as a fa interesting

OMG giannis can pass wtf.

What a dime by the greek freak.

He has had a good 6 weeks or so but I am still constantly amazed so many Philly fans seem to think Embiid should be a started in the AFL over Giannis, granted the gap is closing, but The Bucks are reigning World Champions and Giannis is a proven playoff performer unlike Jojo. That does have to count for something.

He has had a good 6 weeks or so but I am still constantly amazed so many Philly fans seem to think Embiid should be a started in the AFL over Giannis, granted the gap is closing, but The Bucks are reigning World Champions and Giannis is a proven playoff performer unlike Jojo. That does have to count for something.

I dunno if the gap is closing embiid is a gun but tier 2 imo with jokic

People say bigs are not as important as wings wrong again imho.

Giannis. Embiid. Jokic no joke. Kd is 7 foot too or there about

Mobley types you can build a team around

Anthony Edwards has to make the All Star game this season, he just has to.

Legit stud.
Does he though?

Cp3, Steph, Ja, Booker, Mitchell, Luka all guards from the West that are clearly better than you have Shai, Murray, Dame as well around the same mark.

Giannis is the best player in the league, but the winning thing is overplayed imo.

Giannis is now a proven play off performer and yet he was half a KD shoe size away from being considered a joke and someone who can't perform in play offs.

Embiid is currently playing with a team that has Tobias 'max contract' Harris as his 2nd best player, KD, Jokic, Giannis none of them are winning with that team either.

Giannis is amazing, as is Embiid and Jokic. Roster construction plays a big part in who can carry a team further over the next couple years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back