Mega Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 14 thread. End of the Lakers chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
The rims at the lakers end seem harder and less forgiving that the 6ers one

tenor.gif

Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Dude you follow Chicago.
Very astute observation, I follow a team that is two games behind your Celtics and just took your best functional big and also added an All Star Center.

Ainge had a plethora of valuable picks and assets over the years and he's managed to turn all that into a .500 team, just brilliantly done on his part.

BigBreakfast

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakeshow
Seems to be some lop sided trades. Dipo, Vuce to name a couple. Nuggets getting Gordon is nice. Athletic front line with Porter JNR although they might duplicate each other.
Not sure about the Trent JNR/Powell trade. I thought both had served their teams admirably. More shooting for Toronto I guess.
Well done Chicago.
Boston, just why? I thought Thiess had done ok although I don’t watch Boston particularly closely.

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
Ben has been horrible on offense. He was under the basket twice and kicks it out. Just go for the dunk and either score or get fouled.

Missed a couple easy buckets in the first quarter so can understand his hesitation in the 2nd half. Hope he regains the confidence for next game.

Fan of teams who have sh*t culture or none at all saying the Heat culture isn't real fills me with joy.
It’s the Shinboner Spirit of the NBA.

Saints_Man

Senior List
Feb 7, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
L.A Lakers, Manchester Utd
Would love to get Drummond on the team, definitely makes our rebounding a lot better. I guess once AD comes back we start him and Drummond at the 4/5 and then Harrell and Gasol as the backups. Would also love to get another wing or ball handler.
I think Gorgui Dieng also just got waived by Memphis, so maybe he'd be a solid pickup if we strike out on Drummond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back