Live Event The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 16 - Hand strains

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solid win. Down 3 starters, on a B2B. Kings played much better than the Bulls, they would have beaten us yesterday but Khris & Jrue stepped up today.

What was his right arm doing? That is a seperate action.

Unfortunately for him, his history means the benefit of the doubt goes out the window.

His right arm is trying to get the ball.

His left arm is a bit dodgy but it all happens very fast and it'd be fairly challenging trying to stop AC dunking.

I've watched the Allen videos from college and him being Hitler seems quite overrated

Lavine and Ball aren't that great. I'd be happy to let them have Lavine if we got a healthy Brook back.

I also don't buy into the "Oh but X team was missing X players" unless they're superstar level (KD/Steph/Giannis/Bron etc).

Chicago showed their depth isn't up for it and while they were gritty, they relied far too much on DeMar getting to the line to be a chance.
Bro do you watch basketball?

This is legit one of the worst takes i have ever seen.

Look, he isn't a bad number 2 but he ain't gonna be the number 1 on a team, neither is DeMar.

Chicago is in a situation where they have two legitimate star number 2's and a number 3 in Lonzo. They don't have the superstar to get them across the line when it matters most.

But again, there were no excuses for the Bulls today. They got their standard great game from DeMar (50% shooting, 17-18 FT lmao), they had Matt Thomas turn into a mini Klay Thompson with some good shots and Vucevic had no center opposition, only two PF's. Throw in Lavine and Matt Thomas sees no action likely and some shots from Coby White translate to Lavine shots.

For the Bucks though, Khris was ultra cold, Jrue was cold, Giannis wasn't as dominate as he can be and obviously no center in Lopez. Both teams shot poorly but it was the Bucks stars that were poor, while DeMar was his usual productive self. So basically if the Bucks stars aren't cold tonight, and the Bulls roleplayers aren't cold, it's probably a Bucks 15-20 point win.
Lavine can be a number 1

25/4/5 shooting 49% from the field and 41% from 3

Last year he scored 27 PPG on 50% from the field and 42 from 3

One of the best pure shooters in the league, can create his own shot, good off ball, solid defender.

Almost certain to be on an all NBA team this year as long as he stays fit.

Suggesting Lopez is a bigger loss to the Bucks than Lavine to the Bucks is one of the most ridiculous things i have heard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bro do you watch basketball?

This is legit one of the worst takes i have ever seen.
Your opinion vs my opinion. Obviously we'll value our own, no need to insult the other.

Brook Lopez brings so much to the Bucks defensive identity and when Giannis was out in the ECF, he had a bloody monster game against the Hawks.

Obviously you value the raw stats of Lavine, which he is able to put up because it's either him or DeMar, or the Bulls straight up lose. So makes sense he is gonna get 20+ FGA a game and shoots the ball well.

I definitely consider that I undervalue Lavine & Lonzo more than others would, Lavine is a good player but I would take Jrue or Khris every day.

Your opinion vs my opinion. Obviously we'll value our own, no need to insult the other.

Brook Lopez brings so much to the Bucks defensive identity and when Giannis was out in the ECF, he had a bloody monster game against the Hawks.

Obviously you value the raw stats of Lavine, which he is able to put up because it's either him or DeMar, or the Bulls straight up lose. So makes sense he is gonna get 20+ FGA a game and shoots the ball well.

I definitely consider that I undervalue Lavine & Lonzo more than others would, Lavine is a good player but I would take Jrue or Khris every day.

Giannis is more dynamic too when he's not getting battered at the 5

Adrian Wojnarowski

@wojespn

Milwaukee Bucks’ statement on Grayson Allen’s 1 game suspension: “We disagree with the suspension. We support Grayson and look forward to him rejoining our team for Friday’s game vs. New York.”

ClappingGIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back