Live Event The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 16 - Hand strains

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean you were a pretty bad team and had a lot of the same issues you have this year, why are those issues going to go away in the 2nd half of the season.

You seem to think the Celtics are better than the record suggests, but the past 18 months show they are exactly what they have shown so far. A bad team with two borderline superstars. Also a good chance you get worse in the second half of the season if you deal Dennis to try and get under the tax.

The Celtics entire win condition is Tatum and Brown hero mode. That will not work come play offs. Also if the Bulls get the Celtics in round 1 they will definitely not be out in the first round.

I struggle to see how you seem to rate the Celtics roster but not the Bulls.

Bulls roster is good, but relatively green with playoff experience, which I think counts a lot and why I think The Cavs won't win the East this season.

This is all speculation though, Tatum and Brown are not borderline stars, they have already played in the ASG.

Injuries have been catching up to the Bulls admittedly.

It's all just speculation and guess work at this stage anyway. Time will tell what happens. Trade Deadline is probably more crucial to Philly's hopes than any other team in the East I dare say.

Bulls roster is good, but relatively green with playoff experience, which I think counts a lot and why I think The Cavs won't win the East this season.

This is all speculation though, Tatum and Brown are not borderline stars, they have already played in the ASG.

Injuries have been catching up to the Bulls admittedly.

It's all just speculation and guess work at this stage anyway. Time will tell what happens. Trade Deadline is probably more crucial to Philly's hopes than any other team in the East I dare say.
borderline superstars, no doubting they are both stars but neither are top 10 players yet like an Embiid, Giannis, KD is.

Agree on Philly in terms of being a title contender, flip Ben and Embiid keeps doing what he is doing and they can win it all. Ben sits out the year and they probably are a 2nd round exit.

why not philly? We beat them 3 times last season and we sucked back then
After I posted it I did think about you could potentially beat Philly in a series but the other 3 I don't see happening it was more so people were calling the cavs a contender like they're a good team and great to watch I was merely stating they're not a contender because there are teams better than them, again not taking anything away from them because right I'd rather watch them then my own boys.

Last edited:
Cavs have given us some issues with their size so far this year. I'm sure over 7 games Spo would figure it out but I'd rather play a different 5-8 team.
Try saying that to Butler.

Yeah I think The Suns will come out of the West again, the East is wide open (Cavs would be an incredible story if they won the East but probably too young and playoff inexperienced)

Incredibly I think Boston can win the East IF (and its a big IF) the Jays can maintain their stunning form (esp Kobe Jnr Tatum) and no more inexplicable fourth quarter collapses and no more losses to lottery or injury riddled fodder like The Knicks or Blazers

Bucks still favourites for the East despite their loss today, if Morey can somehow trade Simmons for a high scoring play maker (not necessarily Harden) before the Deadline, reckon Philly comes out of the East

Not sold on Miami or Chicago, I feel like they can be exploited defensively.
Dude we're not coming out of the East no matter what.

Nassir Little with a left shoulder labral tear, which Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN reports will likely force him to miss the remainder of the season.

That’s a huge blow. Had been playing great

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I meant thats not a strong list

Western Conference​

Frontcourt
1. LeBron James (LAL) – 6,827,449
2. Nikola Jokić (DEN) – 4,132,522
3. Andrew Wiggins (GSW) – 2,644,571
4. Paul George (LAC) – 2,312,248
5. Anthony Davis (LAL) – 2,071,920
6. Draymond Green (GSW) – 1,861,562
7. Carmelo Anthony (LAL) – 1,449,475