Mega Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 15 thread. Drummond a Laker - A New Hope

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember that time I said Doncic was overrated ? That is the most embarrassing thing I have posted on this website (aside from Girdlegate)

Am starting to see why the Mavs are discreetly shipping Zinger around to try get him a star that gels with Luka better.

Remember that time I said Doncic was overrated ? That is the most embarrassing thing I have posted on this website (aside from Girdlegate)

Am starting to see why the Mavs are discreetly shipping Zinger around to try get him a star that gels with Luka better.

If porzingis wasnt as injury prone, Luka would be leading the MVP race now. On pace for a title this season as long as the Brooklyn cheats choke 🙏

Will cement himself as the goat over Jordan if he beats the cheats

You’ve posted a lot of embarrassing stuff on here to be fair

(Log in to remove this ad.)

as others have said, reddick is having a sook. If this was 10 years ago he would be quiet but sincew the nets are gonna win the chip he wants to go there. Wish he could give him back to the pelicans obviously he does not think we are good enough to win with him :thumbsdown:

If porzingis wasnt as injury prone, Luka would be leading the MVP race now. On pace for a title this season as long as the Brooklyn cheats choke 🙏

Will cement himself as the goat over Jordan if he beats the cheats
What a load of rot. Do it six times in eight years and come again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back