Live Event The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 16 - Hand strains

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work westbrick on the inbound pass, johnson wide open but gave it to bradley under the bucket surrounded by gobert which is mishandled and lead to a turnover.

I feel like they are way too biased and often disrespectful to the opposition teams, mind you the same accusation was levelled at the Celtics when Tommy (bless his soul) was alive.

Imo the best Callers are from the Bulls and Wolves

Common knowledge celtics commentators have historically been the most biased.

Lakers callers, especially Stu Lantz, have always been amongst my favs. Both are pretty balanced and willing to give credit to the opposition. Bonus points for doing it while calling one of the most popular teams in the world.

How good has this NBA season been? Best one in years, no?
It does feel like a real changing of the guard with so many exciting rookies (best class in probably 15-20 years) and the stunning emergence of Ja Morant as a top 3 player in the game

Even most of the really crap/rebuilding teams like The Pistons, Magic and to a lesser extent the Thunder do have some exciting young talent.

The race for the Chip is as wide as every, probably at least 5 teams from the East and West you can argue could win the Division.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lakers callers, especially Stu Lantz, have always been amongst my favs. Both are pretty balanced and willing to give credit to the opposition. Bonus points for doing it while calling one of the most popular teams in the world.

Who is that old fart/geezer who calls their games ? His voice annoys me

Despite the Los Angeles Lakers coming off one of their best wins of the season, Frank Vogel is reportedly coaching for his job. Los Angeles picked up a big win over the Utah Jazz to improve to 6-4 over their last 10 games, but Vogel's job security is still in question.

Vogel was nearly fired after the Lakers were blown out by the Denver Nuggets on Saturday. Had a similar result happened on Monday against Utah, Vogel likely would have been dismissed.

If we hear in the next few days he has full support of the board, it’s all over

Pet peeve of mine.

I hate when people change the order of splits. I've always known it to be P / R / A. Others use P / A / R, especially with guards. Just pick one and make it universal.

NBA did two different ways in the same image. You don't just order them from largest to smallest.

Pet peeve of mine.

I hate when people change the order of splits. I've always known it to be P / R / A. Others use P / A / R, especially with guards. Just pick one and make it universal.

NBA did two different ways in the same image. You don't just order them from largest to smallest.
I agree it should be P/R/A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back